GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
This Notice is an update to the GPN originally published on the EBRD’s website on April 24th, 2013.
The Government of the Republic of Moldova intends using the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) for a project to rehabilitate part of its national road network. The proposed project which had a total estimated cost of EUR 150 million will still require the procurement of the following outstanding works:
- Rehabilitation of R14 Bălți – Sărăteni Road, km 26+650 – km 38+300;
- Rehabilitation of R14 Bălți – Sărăteni Road, km 43+000 – km 61+000 and bridge at km 64+756;
- Rehabilitation of R9 Soroca-Arionesti Road, km 0+000 – km 30+950;
- Rehabilitation of R34 Hincesti-Leova-Cahul Road, km 0+000 – km 42+200;
- Rehabilitation of R34 Hincesti-Leova-Cahul Road, km 42+200-km 83+000.
- Tendering for the above contracts is expected to begin in the 3rd and 4th quarters of the 2018 year.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of loan from the Bank will be subject to the EBRD's Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Banks’ loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Republic of Moldova.
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact:
For the attention of: Mr. Serghei Polisciuc
State Road Administration
str. Bucuriei, 12A, MD 2004, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Tel: (+373 22) 74 07 50
Fax: (+373 22) 74 12 19