Clarification issued on 14/11/2016
4. Completed Consultant Declaration Form and Contact Sheet, the template for which is available from the following (corrected) web-link:
Executing Agency (Client):
Serbian Business Registers Agency (SBRA)
25, Brankova Str.
11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
The Client Contact Person:
Mr Zvonko Obradović
Director of the Serbian Business Registers Agency (SBRA)
25, Brankova Str.
11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
Tel : + 381 11 3331 401
EBRD Contact Person:
Ms Jenny Scheffel
Principal Advisor, Technical Co-operation
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
One Exchange Square
London EC2A 2JN, United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 20 7338 7088
Assignment Description: The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ("EBRD" or the "Bank") is supporting the Serbian Business Registers Agency (SBRA) (the "Client") and its peer institutions in South-eastern Europe to establish a regional IT platform that will allow to link business registry agencies in the region and provide data and value-added services to the business community, to facilitate possible cross-border business registrations and transfer of company seats through an online regional portal. Based on a Memorandum of Cooperation signed in 2015 and a legal agreement signed in 2016 with the Central Registry of Republic of Macedonia (CRRM), the SBRA and CRRM committed to develop the platform and related online portal in cooperation and to be the first two business registration entities to be linked by the regional IT platform. EBRD is funding the technical development of the platform and hosting services, while SBRA and its regional partners will be co-funding the organizational, support and marketing activities related to the platform.
The Client now intends to retain a consulting company (the "Consultant") to design, develop, and put in live operation (Phase I) the Regional Registries Portal web application that will provide data services from the SBRA and CRRM official data sources through an IT platform, contract a cloud hosting services provider for the IT platform, and provide one (1) year of going maintenance (Phase II) (together the "assignment").
The expected outcome of the Assignment is the development of a registry data exchange IT platform and the Regional Registries Portal web application (together referred to as the "system") that shall integrate all the necessary components of the portal with the infrastructure of both SBRA and CRRM in order to provide highest level of security.
The Consultant shall:
- Create of the initial set of services and methodology necessary to provide them;
- Create semantics and ontology for the initial set of services and tools for their maintenance on the platform;
Design, develop, test and implement the portal solution with the following components:
- Digital Identity Management component
- Electronic Service Provisioning component
- Enterprise Service Bus component
- Billing, payment and settlement component
- Contract a cloud hosting service for the System;
- Training on the System;
- Assist SBRA and CRRM in activities related to provisioning of data to the platform's adapters, and if necessary develop components in the systems of SBRA and CRRM;
- Integrate the portal with the existing infrastructure of the CRRM and SBRA for data delivery, respecting the highest security principles.
- Providing ongoing maintenance on the System.
The full Terms of Reference can be downloaded here.
Status of Selection Process: Interested firms or group of firms are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest.
Assignment Start Date and Duration: The Assignment is expected to start in February 2017 and has an estimated overall duration of 12 months plus 12 months maintenance.
Cost Estimate for the Assignment: EUR 390,000.00 for phases I and II (exclusive of VAT). Subject to availability of funding, the performance of the selected Consultant and the specific needs of the Client, the Assignment may be extended beyond the current scope.
The Consultant must determine whether any indirect taxes/VAT are chargeable on the proposed services and state the basis for such. If any indirect taxes/VAT are payable, the Client will have to pay indirect taxes/VAT element to the services directly to the Consultant unless otherwise agreed.
Funding Source: The assignment will be financed through the EBRD's Shareholders Special Fund. Selection and contracting is subject to the availability of funding.
Eligibility: There are no eligibility criteria.
Consultant Profile: Corporate services are required. The Consultant will be a firm or a group of firms with preferably one or more previous project experience in the following areas:
a) Delivering IT solutions for registry institutions in various countries, in particular business and financial statements registries;
b) Delivering security and identity management solutions for public institutions;
c) Delivering portal solutions for payment of data services and digitally signed documents;
d) Creating semantics and ontologies for national and international data service projects.
It would be an asset that the Consultant has implemented similar assignments in the Western Balkans region.
The Consultant’s expert team is expected to include key experts as follows:
- Key Expert No 1 Project Manager/ Team Leader with preferably 10 years of previous professional experience in implementing and managing of large-scale IT projects, preferably including registry implementations for the business and financial registries preferably in countries with comparable conditions to Serbia and FYR Macedonia;
- Key Expert No 2 Software Architect with preferably 7 years of previous professional experience in designing, developing and implementing e-service delivery portals, preferably containing e-payment and e-signing of official documents preferably in countries with comparable conditions to Serbia and FYR Macedonia;
- Key Expert No 3 Business Analyst/Data modeller with preferably 7 years of previous professional experience in designing of semantics and ontologies for national and international data service projects preferably in countries with comparable conditions to Serbia and FYR Macedonia.
At least the Key Expert 1 shall be fluent in written and spoken English. It is essential that the Consultant's team contains some experts fluent in the main local language spoken in Serbia and FYR Macedonia. As the assignment will require continuous communication between the Consultant and the Client, it is necessary for the contractor to assign two (2) experts, respectively one to SBRA and one to CRRM, to be onsite throughout System development, from analysis to pilot testing and final delivery. They should be assigned the role of Local Project Manager or Project Coordinator. It is important that these local experts do not change during the whole project lifecycle, including System development and maintenance.
The Consultant shall also demonstrate that they can draw from a pool of IT experts as needed during the delivery of the assignment.
Submission Requirements: In order to determine the capability and experience of Consultants to be shortlisted, the information submitted should include the following:
1. Company/group of firms' profile, organisation and staffing (max. 2-4 pages).
2. Details of previous project experience or similar assignments particularly undertaken preferably in the previous five years, including information on contract value, contracting entity/client, project location/country, duration (mm/yy to mm/yy), expert months provided (if different from duration) , main activities, objectives.
3. CVs of key experts who could carry out the Assignment detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments, particularly assignments undertaken in the previous five years, including information on contracting entity/client, project location/country, duration (mm/yy to mm/yy), expert months provided, assignment budget, main activities, objectives.
4. Completed Consultant Declaration Form and Contact Sheet, the template for which is available from the following web-link:
The expression of interest shall not exceed 25 pages (excluding CVs Consultant Declaration and Contact Sheet).
The complete expression of interest (including CVs, Consultant Declaration and Contact Sheet) should be submitted, in English via email (pdf) to the Client’s contact person, to reach the Client not later than the closing date. One additional copy shall reach the Bank’s contact person by the same due date. The expression of interest shall be one file (pdf). The Client reserves the right to reject applications of firms submitting more than one file. Only if any limitation on the permissible file size is exceeded, the Consultant may split the expression of interest into further files.
1. Following this invitation for expressions of interest, a shortlist of qualified firms will be formally invited to submit proposals. Consultant selection and contracting will be subject to availability of funding.
2. The shortlist criteria are as follows:
i) Firm's previous project experience in coving preferably one or more of the following areas: a) Delivering registry solutions for registry institutions in various countries, in particular business and financial statements registries; b) Delivering security and identity management solutions for public institutions; c) Delivering portal solutions for payment of data services and digitally signed documents; d) Creating semantics and ontologies for national and international data service projects and preferably in the Western Balkans region - 50%;
ii) CV of Key Experts - 50%.