Single Stage Open Competitive Selection – Request for Proposals
LVIV SOLID WASTE PROJECT
Project Implementation Support (the “Assignment”)
Executing Agency (Client):
Name of Entity selecting and contracting the Consultant
Lviv Communal Enterprise “Zelene Misto”
The Client Contact Person:
Vadym Nozdria, Director of LCE “Zelene Misto”
Ukraine, 79008, Lviv City, Rynok square, 1 office 418
+38 032 2975578
Lviv Communal Enterprise “Zelene Misto” (the Client) has received loan financing from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the “EBRD” or the “Bank”) and grant financing from the Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency and Environmental Partnership (“E5P”) to finance Lviv Solid Waste Project (the “Project”).
The Client now intends to select and contract a consulting company (the Consultant) to the Assignment, on the basis of the Request for Proposal (RFP) in attachment.
The expected outcome of the Assignment is successful procurement and implementation of Project investment components via providing Project implementation support services to the Client, as detailed in the RFP.
The selected Consultant is expected to provide the following services:
- Overall project implementation and management support as required;
- Review of the Client’s Detail Design/ Design (as applicable);
- Administration of contract implementation including, where appropriate, construction works supervision or assisting with works supervision;
- Assistance in all aspects related to implementation of the Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP); and
- Arrangement of timely reporting and disbursements under the financing agreements.
Consultant Selection Procedure: Single stage open competitive selection
Interested firms or groups of firms are invited to submit a Technical and Financial Proposal.
Assignment Start Date and Duration: The Assignment is expected to start in June 2019 and has an estimated overall duration of 36 (thirty six) months.
Cost Estimate for the Assignment: EUR 600,000 ( exclusive of VAT).
Subject to availability of funding, the performance of the selected Consultant and the specific needs of the Client, the Assignment may be extended beyond the current scope.
Funding Source: It is anticipated that the contract will be financed by Sida – Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency. Selection and contracting is subject to the availability of funding.
Eligibility: There are no eligibility restrictions based on the consultant's country of origin.
Submission Requirements: In order to determine the capability and experience of Consultants seeking to be selected, the consultant shall submit a Proposal in accordance with the RFP: link to RFP document
1. The selection will normally be made from the Proposals received in response to this notification only, on the basis of the selection criteria set out in the RFP. The highest-ranked Consultant will be selected and be invited to negotiate the contract, subject to availability of funding.
2. Any updates of and clarifications on this procurement notice and/or the RFP shall be announced as updates on this notice, without any other notification. In the event of changes to the RFP, consultants will need to download the updated version of the RFP. Consultants are required to periodically check the notice for updates. Failure to take the updates into account while preparing the Proposal may result in disqualification or penalties to the scores in the evaluation.