GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE (update)
ONEE was created in 2012 as a result of a fusion between National Office of Electricity and the National Office of Potable Water. ONEE is responsible for providing both electricity and water to its customers.
The Project will significantly extend the life of the hydro assets as well as improving climate resilience, energy efficiency and safety. The Project will also include the establishment and financing of a Project Preparation and Implementation Unit (“PPIU”) to prepare the detailed design for the works, preparation of complete tender documents, assist with the procurement process and ensure the successful implementation of the Project.
The project, which has a total estimated cost of about EUR 35 Mln will be financed by EBRD loan proceeds. The Project consists of the major maintenance or overhaul of several hydro power plants and dams and will require the procurement of the following goods, works and services (non-exhaustive list):
- Feasibility Study to improve Operation Mode of Afourer Complex;
- Study of the production potential of hydropower fleet of Morocco, including the impacts of climate change;
- Modelling and simulation of high electricity network, high and medium voltage of Morocco to establish a renewable source of energy injection capacity;
- Consultant to Project Preparation and Implementation Unit (selection completed);
- Assessment Production Potential of all Moroccan HPPs (selection ongoing);
- Assessment of the Grid Capacity (selection ongoing).
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact:
Madame Bouchra ABDERRAHIM et Monsieur Ahmed FATHI