INVITATION FOR TENDERS
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the EBRD website, Procurement Notices on 30 July 2015.
The Subsidiary of State Unitary Communal Enterprise "Khojagii Manziliy Kommunali" ("KMK") in Kurgan-Tyube, hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan and grant from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of Kurgan-Tyube Solid Waste Project.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following Contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan and grant:
- KSWP-CW-04 Improvement of Landfill. The contract scope includes construction of administrative building, borehole, overhead water tank, water supply and sewerage system, power supply, boiler house, public toilets, septic tank, vehicle shed, control room and transformer sub-station, inside roads, weigh bridge and improvement of landfill site.
Expected Time for Completion is 450 calendar days following with 365 days of DNP.
Tendering for contract that is to be financed with the proceeds of a loan and grant from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
To be qualified for the award of a Contract, Tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria (which are further detailed in the tender documents):
- The Tenderer shall have a minimum average annual construction turnover, for 2015-2018 years of:
USD 2 500 000 (Two million five hundred thousand) or equivalent;
- The Tenderer must demonstrate the current soundness of his financial position and prospective long-term profitability and must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet the following cash-flow requirement:
USD 475 000 (Four hundred seventy five thousand) or equivalent;
taking into account the applicant's commitments for other contracts.
- The Tenderer shall demonstrate that it has successful experience as contractor or management contractor in the execution of at least two contracts of a nature and complexity comparable to the proposed contract from 2015 and till the tender submission deadline. The value of each of the referred contracts shall be not less than:
USD 1 400 000 (One million four hundred) or equivalent;
- The Tenderer shall demonstrate, for the above or other contracts executed during the period stipulated in 2.4.2(a) above, a minimum experience in the following key activities:
RCC Works – min 360 m3
Brick works – min 150 m3
Earth works – min 130,000 m3
PE-HD Pipe –1.5 km
Metallic - Pipe – 14 m
Asphalting roads- 1,600 m2
- Possess all the necessary licenses to perform the engineering and construction works in the Republic of Tajikistan or provide a written evidence that the tenderer will be able to obtain them within 28 days after receipt the Letter of Acceptance.
- The Tenderer shall provide suitably qualified personnel and shall own, or have assured access to (through hire, lease, purchase agreement, availability of manufacturing equipment, or other means), the required key items of equipment in full working order, and must demonstrate that, based on known commitments, they will be available for use in the proposed Contract. The details are provided in the tender documents.
- The Tenderer, or any partner in a JVCA, shall not have a consistent history of litigation and/or arbitration resulting in awards against the Tenderer, or any partner in a JVCA, from 2015 and till the tender submission deadline. This determination shall be based solely on fully settled disputes or litigation. A fully settled dispute or litigation is one that has been resolved in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Mechanism under the respective Contract, and where all appeal instances available to the Tenderer have been exhausted. All pending litigation shall in total not represent more than 25% (twenty five percent) of the Tenderer’s net worth and shall be treated as resolved against the Tenderer.
Joint ventures, consortiums or associations (JVCA) shall meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- The Lead Partner shall meet at least 50% of the minimum qualification criteria for average annual turnover and financial resources, and shall demonstrate successful specific experience in execution of at least one contract of similar nature and magnitude;
- Each partner of JVCA shall meet at least 30% of the minimum qualification criteria for average annual turnover and financial resources;
- All partners shall be jointly and severally liable;
- Lead partner (a Representative) shall have the original of power of attorney as authority to conduct all business for and on behalf of any and all the partners of the joint venture/consortium during tender process and, in the event of the Contract, during contract execution.
Tender documents may be obtained from the office at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 100 USD in dollars or in Tajik Somoni according to the exchange rate of National Bank of Tajikistan at the payment date to the following bank account:
Account for TJS
Корхонаи давлатии фаръи хољагии коммуналии шањри Бохтар (Ќўрѓонтеппа)
Корреспондентский счет 2040 2972316264
Счет 2020 2972400019343000
Филиал № 43 Амонатбанка в г. Бохтар (Курган-Тюбе)
Account for US Dollars
Bank of New York, New York, NY USA
Correspondent Bank: SBERBANK ( HEAD OFFICE-ALL BRANCES AND OFFICES IN RUSSIA Moscow RU
STATE SAVINGS BANK OF TAJIKISTAN “AMONATBONK”
ACCOUNT: 2020 6840000013343000
In favor of KDF Khochagii Kommunali
Upon receipt of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will promptly be dispatched by courier; however, no liability can be accepted for their loss or late delivery. In addition, if requested, the documents can be dispatched electronically after presentation by the prospective tenderer of an appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee. In the event of discrepancy between electronic and hard copies of the documents, the hard copy shall prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security as follows:
USD 40 000 (Forty thousand) or its equivalent in Tajik Somoni according to the exchange rate of National Bank of Tajikistan at the date of such tender security issuance;
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 14:00 (local time) August, 5th, 2019 at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
State Committee on Investment and
State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan,
Shotemur street 27, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, postal code: 734025
Tel: (992 37) 221-15-73; Fax: (992 37) 221-15-73
The applicable procurement rules are the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules (PP&R) which can be located at: http://www.ebrd.com/news/publications/policies/procurement-policies-and-rules.html
A register of potential Tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective Tenderers may obtain further information from, and also inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
Subsidiary of State Unitary Communal Enterprise “Khojagii Manziliy Kommunali” (“KMK”) in Kurgan-Tyube City
Attention: Abdulkosim Musoev, Director
Osimi- 28 Street, 735140 Kurgan-Tyube, Republic of Tajikistan
Phone number: +992 919553000
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org