Invitation for tenders
26/06/2019: This is an update of the original notice. Please note the extended time for submission of tenders and amended qualification criteria for Experience.
This is an update of the original notice. Please note the updated email address of the Purchaser.
LOW-FLOOR 12M TROLLEYBUSES AND RELATED SERVICES
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice (Ref. 9071-GPN-50055) for this project which was published on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on 25.04.2018 (https://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/procurement/p-pn-180425a.html).
“Poltavaelectroavtotrans” Communal Enterprise of the City of Poltava, hereinafter referred to as “the Purchaser”, intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from the Bank towards the cost of Poltava Trolleybus Project.
The Purchaser now invites sealed tenders from Suppliers for the following Contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- Supply of up to 40 (forty) low-floor 12m two-axle trolleybuses, a set of mandatory spare parts and consumables, a set of workshop tools and equipment for maintenance and repair of trolleybuses and related services
Delivery terms: DDP (Poltava, Ukraine), delivery period up to 53 weeks after receipt of the advance payment by the Supplier.
Tendering for contracts that are to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
To be qualified for the award of a Contract, Tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- the tenderer must have the necessary financial, technical and production capabilities and capacity to perform the Contract and have the equivalent of at least 5,000,000 (five million) EUR of average annual turnover for the last 3 years;
- the tenderer shall demonstrate that it can ensure the cash flow under the Contract in an amount that is equal to at least 1,000,000 (one million) Euro or equivalent for the Contract execution, taking into account the Tenderer's commitments for other contracts;
- the tenderer or, in case the tenderer is not a manufacturer himself, a manufacturer of trolleybus represented by the tenderer, must have successful experience of similar deliveries of trolleybuses or comparable models (12m single or 18m articulated) in a quantity of 30 units on average annually for the last 3 years, i.e. 90 units in the last 3 years;
- the tenderer shall provide accurate information on any current or past legal or arbitration proceedings related to the signing of Contracts over the past 5 (five) years. Stable trend of proceedings not in favor of the tenderer or any joint venture or consortium partner may lead to rejection of the tender;
- the tenderer must be able to perform the obligations of maintenance, repair and provision of spare parts specified in the tender documents;
- if the tenderer offers to supply goods under the Contract which are not manufactured or in any way produced by the tenderer this tenderer should be duly authorized by the manufacturer or the producer for the supply of such goods to the Purchaser’s country;
- the manufacturer of trolleybuses offered by the tenderer in the tender must have the certificate of quality management (ISO 9000 or equivalent);
- the tenderer must meet other requirements specified in the tender documents.
Joint venture, consortium, or association (JVCA) shall satisfy the following minimum qualification criteria:
- At least one partner of JVCA shall meet 60% of all the above referred qualification criteria on average annual turnover and financial resources;
- Each partner of JVCA shall meet at least 20% of all the above referred qualification criteria on average annual turnover and financial resources.
- JVCA shall meet in whole criteria for experience, as well as the eligibility and financial situation referred to above, the corresponding data, that defines the overall capacity of the JVCA, shall be specified for each partner. Each JVCA partner shall meet the requirements for historical financial performance, eligibility and trials.
Tender documents may be obtained from the office at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of EUR 200 (two hundred), including the VAT, or equivalent in another convertible currency or Ukrainian Hryvnia at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine on the date of payment.
1) For the Ukrainian tenderers upon payment of the specified amount in Hryvnias at the interbank rate on the day of payment to the account:
Payee: “Poltavaelectroavtotrans” Communal Enterprise
Payee’s Account no. 2600073062
Payee’s Bank: JSB “UKRGASBANK”, Kiev, Ukraine, 1, Yerevanskaya St., Kiev, Ukraine
Bank code (MFО): 320478
2) For foreign tenderers upon payment of the specified amount to the account:
Payee: “Poltavaelectroavtotrans” Communal Enterprise
Payee’s account number: 2600073062
- Payee’s bank: UniCredit Bank AG, MUENCHEN, Germany, SWIFT: HYVEDEMM, acc. № 69109594.
- Deutsche Bank AG, FRANKFURT AM MAIN, Germany, SWIFT: DEUTDEFF, acc. № 100 9470808 00.
- Commerzbank AG, FRANKFURT AM MAIN, Germany, SWIFT : COBADEFF, acc. № 4008664332 01
Upon receiving appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will be promptly dispatched by courier, however, no liability can be accepted for loss or late delivery. If requested the documents can also be dispatched electronically after the presentation by the prospective tenderer of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee. In the event of any discrepancy between electronic and hard copies of the documents, the hard copy shall prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of EUR 50,000 (fifty thousand) or its equivalent in another convertible currency or Ukrainian Hryvnia at the rate established by the National Bank of Ukraine as of the date of the tender security issue and must be submitted at the address indicated below no later than the time and date of the deadline for tender submission.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 11:00 on 11.07.2019, Kyiv time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
The applicable procurement rules are the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules (PP&R, Rev. November 2017) which can be located at: https://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/procurement/policies-and-rules.html
A register of potential Tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective Tenderers may obtain further information from, and also inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
Contact name: Sadovyi Serhii Mykolaiovych
“Poltavaelectroavtotrans” Communal Enterprise
10, S. Khalturina St., Poltava City, Ukraine, 36014
Tel: +38 0532 2-90-49
Fax: +38 0532 2-90-49