Invitation for tenders
LOW-FLOOR 12M TROLLEYBUSES
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on 06.02.2018.
COMMUNAL ENTERPRISE “CITY TROLLEYBUS” (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchaser”) hereby declares its intention to use part of the loan provided by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (hereinafter referred to as the “EBRD” or “Bank”) to fund the project related to modernization of trolleybus fleet in Kryvyi Rih (Dnipro region).
The Purchaser hereby invites suppliers to submit tenders for the following Contract to be financed from the loan proceeds:
Contract No. KrRTP-EBRD-2019-1: Supply of 50 (fifty) low-floor 12m trolleybuses, mandatory spare parts and consumables, trolleybus maintenance and repair equipment and tools, and relevant services (DDP Kryvyi Rih Purchaser`s depot)
Tendering for contracts that are to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
To be qualified for the award of a Contract, Tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- the tenderer must have the necessary financial, technical and production capabilities and capacity to perform the Contract and have the equivalent of at least 5,000,000 (five million) EUR of average annual turnover for the last 3 (three) years;
- the tenderer shall demonstrate that it can ensure the cash flow under the Contract in an amount that is equal to at least 500,000 (five hundred thousand) Euro or equivalent;
- the tenderer or trolleybus manufacturer represented by the tenderer shall have not less than 3 (three) years of experience in the field of serial production;
- the tenderer shall have relevant experience in the field of supply of similar models of low-floor trolleybuses of not less than 50 (fifty) vehicles (12m single-unit trolleybuses or 18m articulated trolleybuses) over the past 3 (three) years;
- the tenderer, or any partner in a JVCA, shall not have a consistent history of litigation and/or arbitration resulting in awards against the Tenderer, or any partner in a JVCA, within the last 3 (three) years. Stable trend of proceedings not in favour of the tenderer or any joint venture or consortium partner may lead to rejection of the tender;
- the tenderer must be able to perform the obligations of maintenance, repair and provision of spare parts specified in the tender documents;
- if the tenderer offers to supply goods under the Contract which are not manufactured or in any way produced by the tenderer this tenderer should be duly authorized by the manufacturer or the producer for the supply of such goods to the Purchaser’s country;
- the manufacturer of trolleybuses offered by the tenderer in the tender must have the certificate of quality management (ISO 9001 or equivalent);
- the tenderer must meet other requirements specified in the tender documents.
Joint venture, consortium, or association (JVCA) shall satisfy the following minimum qualification criteria:
- At least one partner of JVCA shall meet 60% of all the above referred qualification criteria on average annual turnover and financial resources;
- Each partner of JVCA shall meet at least 20% of all the above referred qualification criteria on average annual turnover and financial resources;
- JVCA shall meet in whole criteria for experience, as well as the eligibility and financial situation referred to above, the corresponding data that defines the overall capacity of the JVCA, shall be specified for each partner. Each JVCA partner shall meet the requirements for historical financial performance, eligibility and trials.
Tender documentation may be obtained upon request sent to the Purchaser at the address below, after a non-refundable fee of 200 (two hundred) euros (printing costs (copying), communication services, including VAT, but, with the exception of the Bank's commission and other payments paid by the tenderer) or an equivalent amount in another convertible currency or Ukrainian Hryvnias at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine on the day of payment:
Recipient: Communal Enterprise “City Trolleybus”, OKPO (General Classifier of Enterprises and Organizations) code: 34811465
Number of current account for payments in UAH: 26005053506141
Number of current account for payments in EUR: 26007053521492
Recipient’s Bank: JSC CB "PRIVATBANK"
MFO (sort code): 305750
Correspondent Banks for payments in EUR: Commerzbank AG ,Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Correspondent Banks`s SWIFT code: COBADEFF
Upon receiving appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, as well as a written request (by email) to the Purchaser, the documents will be promptly sent by e-mail in MS Word and PDF formats, but no liability can be accepted for non-delivery or late delivery. In the event of any discrepancy between the Word and PDF versions of the documents, the PDF version shall prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of EUR 12,000 (twelve thousand) or its equivalent in another convertible currency or Ukrainian Hryvnia at the rate established by the National Bank of Ukraine as of the date of the tender security issue and must be submitted at the address indicated below no later than the time and date of the deadline for tender submission.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine on the day of payment., at which time they will be opened in the presence of those Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
The applicable procurement rules are the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules (Rev. November 2017) which can be located at: https://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/procurement/policies-and-rules.html
A register of potential Tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective Tenderers may obtain further information from, and also inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
COMMUNAL ENTERPRISE “CITY TROLLEYBUS”
Contact person: Syzov Oleh Anatoliiovych, Chief Engineer
Address: 22 Dniprovske Highway, Kryvyi Rih, 50086, Ukraine
Fax: +380 (56) 4094500
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org