GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
This is an update to the General Procurement Notice for this project originally published on the EBRD website on 11 August 2017.
State Enterprise “Obhoi Nurshoki va Korrezi” of Nurek City intends using the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) and grant from the EBRD Shareholder Special Fund (SSF) for a project to rehabilitate water and wastewater systems of the Nurek city, Tajikistan. The proposed project, which has a total estimated cost of USD 6 million equivalent, will require the procurement of the following goods, works and services:
- Rehabilitation of water intake and water transmission main
- Rehabilitation and construction of water network
- Construction of main distribution chamber and chlorination unit
- Rehabilitation and construction of reservoirs
- Supply and installation of bulk water meters
- Supply and installation of water meters for individual households and multi-storey buildings
- Rehabilitation of wastewater pumping station
- Renovation of administrative building
- Supply of computers and other IT equipment
Tendering for the above remaining components is expected to begin in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser's country.
Interested suppliers and contractors should contact:
Project Implementation Unit
Mr. Mirzoali Miraliev
Address: 18 Rudaki St., Nurek City, 735300 Tajikistan