Rate, review and subscribe to our podcast Pocket Dilemmas
Our presenters, Jonathan Charles and Kerrie Law, led a discussion of the most pressing challenges of our time - climate change, technology, urbanisation, resource scarcity and global power shifts- inside the country’s Parliament Building. There was also a Q&A session with the audience.
The line up of guest for this episode included:
· Alexia Latortue, EBRD Managing Director, Corporate Strategy
· Sergei Guriev, EBRD Chief Economist,
· Neil Buckley, Financial Times, Chief Leader writer
· Tim Judah, Economist Correspondent for the Western Balkans, and Fellow at IWM - Institute for Human Sciences
· Hemant Kanoria, Chairman and Managing Director of India’s SREI Group
Also taking part were Leo Johnson, host of BBC Radio 4’s FutureProofing, Petre Shilegov, Mayor of Skopje, and Erion Veliaj, Mayor of Tirana.
Like what you hear? Review our podcast on iTunes, email us at email@example.com, or tweet us @EBRD #EBRDdilemmas
You can rate, review and subscribe to Pocket Dilemma on ITunes, Spotify and Soundcloud, or wherever you get your podcasts.