Rate, review and subscribe to our podcast Pocket Dilemmas
What is the future of work? How will technology, automation and AI change our jobs and will we and our children actually have jobs the way we do now? Will, in fact, the future be a battle between us and the machines?
As usual, the hosts of the Pocket Dilemmas podcast are Jonathan Charles and Kerrie Law
Like what you hear? Review our podcast on iTunes, email us at email@example.com, or tweet us @EBRD #EBRDdilemmas
You can rate, review and subscribe to Pocket Dilemma on ITunes, Spotify and Soundcloud, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- War of the Worlds (The Eve of the War) – Jeff Wayne (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eCAphdQPck)
- AI isn’t taking our jobs – but it is changing how we recruit – Brian Peccarelli (https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/01/ai-is-changing-the-way-we-recruit)
- Will a robot take your job? – BBC news (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34066941)
- Our soft skills can keep robots in their place – Ed Conway (https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/our-soft-skills-can-keep-robots-in-their-place-hzzp609hl)
- Global unemployment hits lowest point for 4 decades – Steve Johnson (https://www.ft.com/content/1e8f4cf4-f257-11e8-ae55-df4bf40f9d0d)
- 5 things I’m telling my kids to prepare for in the future – Stephane Kasriel (https://www.fastcompany.com/90247298/5-things-im-telling-my-kids-to-prepare-them-for-the-future)
- Work in transition – EBRD Transition Report 2018-2019 ( https://www.ebrd.com/transition-report-201819)
- Are we living in a time of unprecedented migration? Hein de Haas (https://sharingperspectivesfoundation.com/video-lecture/video-1/)