There are five key things that our clients need to know during the coronavirus pandemic:
- be aware that each country may have different requirements and its important you are aware and follow what is required in your country of operation;
- familiarise yourself with the World Health Organisation technical guidance and regular check their website for latest updates;
- leaders need to support their workforce and re-assure the wider community that you are addressing risks;
- it’s important to carry out a workplace risk assessment and put in measures to prevent an control the risk of transmission to protect workers and local communities; and
- Communication during this pandemic is vital and you should be available to respond to public and staff concerns.