Most events livestreamed via LinkedIn
The EBRD will be livestreaming the Opening Session of the Board of Governors, two press conferences and all the discussion panels during next week’s EBRD 2021 Annual Meeting and Business Forum, held virtually this year and hosted by the UK authorities.
All the streamed events will be available to watch via LinkedIn.
The overall theme of this year’s Business Forum is Building Back Better Economies.
Among the special guests of the Business Forum taking part in the discussion panels are:
- Ana Brnabić, Serbian Prime Minister
- Mark Carney, Finance Adviser to the UK Prime Minister for COP 26
- Professor Esther Duflo, MIT
- Dr Jane Goodall DBE
- John Kerry, US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate Envoy
- Baroness Shafik, LSE Director
Watch on LinkedIn:
- Rising to the Climate Change on 28 June at 13:00 BST/ 12:00 GMT
- Thinking the Unthinkable on 28 June at 16:00 BST/ 15:00 GMT
- The Latest Regional Economic Prospects for the EBRD regions on 29 June at 09:30 BST/ 08:30 GMT
- The Sustainability Event on 29 June at 12:00 BST/ 11:00 GMT
- The Future of Capitalism- the State Strikes Back on 29 June at 14:45 BST/ 13:45 GMT
- Digital Agenda- Maximising Opportunities, Minimising Threats on 29 June at 15:45 BST/ 14:45 GMT
- Building a Back Better and More Equal Future- the Voices from the EBRD Regions on 30 June at 09:30 BST/ 08:30 GMT
- Where do we go from here? Chief Economists discuss the World Economy on 30 June at 13:00 BST/ 12:00 GMT
- Board of Governors’ Opening Session on 1 July at 09:30 BST/08:30 GMT
- Press Conference by EBRD President Odile Renaud-Basso on 2 July at 09:30 BST/ 08:30 GMT
- On Natural Capital and Blue Economy on 2 July at 10:30 BST/ 09:30 GMT
- Reinventing Capital Markets on 2 July at 12:30 BST/ 11:30 GMT
- The 30th Anniversary of the EBRD - What will the next 30 years bring? On 2 July at 14:00 BST/13:00 GMT
There is still time to register for next week’s event.