Six events to be livestreamed from Sarajevo
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) will be livestreaming six events from its 2019 Annual Meeting and Business Forum in Bosnia and Herzegovina on 08-09 May.
The overall theme of the Business Forum will be Connecting Economies for Stronger Growth.
Video streaming of the following sessions will be available live and on demand:
- Board of Governors’ opening session on 08 May at 09:30 Sarajevo time / 07:30 GMT.
- High-level Panel on Western Balkans, with the leaders of the six Western Balkans countries, on 08 May at 11:00 Sarajevo time / 09:00 GMT.
- The Latest Regional Economic Prospects for the EBRD regions on 08 May at 13:00 Sarajevo time/ 11:00 GMT.
- Press Conference by EBRD President Suma Chakrabarti on 08 May at 18:30 Sarajevo time/ 16:30 GMT.
- “Host Country Investment Outlook Session” on 09 May at 09:30 Sarajevo time/ 07:30 GMT.
- “Migration in the EBRD Region: Turning a Challenge into an Opportunity” on 09 May at 14:30 Sarajevo time/ 12:30 GMT.
You can ask your questions live or in advance here.
We will also be live on Instagram on 07 May at 11:00 GMT and on Facebook on 08 May and 09 May at 06:30 GMT.