Six events at the EBRD 2016 Annual Meeting streamed live
We are livestreaming six highlights of next week’s EBRD 2016 Annual Meeting and Business Forum and the recordings will also be available to watch later on demand.
You will be able to watch live a number of influential figures speaking at the two-day meeting. These include two European finance ministers, past and present, Leszek Balcerowicz of Poland and Pier Carlo Padoan of Italy. They will discuss the economic challenges which faced Eastern Europe 25 years ago and today’s European Union.
The four members of Tunisia’s National Dialogue Quartet, winners of the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize, are also attending the event. Their commitment to peaceful social change in Tunisia will shape a discussion of how civil society can have a positive impact on the course of political events.
The events to be streamed on 11 and 12 May are:
- Board Of Governors' Opening Session
- A Tale of Two Finance Ministers: Challenges Past and Present
- EBRD Chief Economist's Press Briefing - Regional Economic Prospects
- The Process of Change in the SEMED Region
- Looking into the Future: The World in the Next 25 Years
- EBRD President's Press Conference
The events will be available to watch both live and on demand and via the EBRD’s YouTube channel.
More information about EBRD 2016 Annual Meeting and Business Forum can be found in this media guide.
Information for embedding YouTube live streams on your website is available here.