Watch six events on demand and on YouTube
Six video highlights of the EBRD 2016 Annual Meeting and Business Forum are now available to watch on demand and via the EBRD’s YouTube channel.
You can now watch six sessions in full:
- Board Of Governors' Opening Session
- A Tale of Two Finance Ministers: Challenges Past and Present
- EBRD Chief Economist's Press Briefing - Regional Economic Prospects
- The Process of Change in the SEMED Region
- Looking into the Future: The World in the Next 25 Years
- EBRD President's Press Conference
The events livestreamed during the Bank’s 25th Annual Meeting in London featured a number of influential figures who attended the two-day meeting.
These included two European finance ministers, past and present, Leszek Balcerowicz of Poland and Pier Carlo Padoan of Italy. They discussed the economic challenges which faced Eastern Europe 25 years ago and today’s European Union.
“Everything is achieved through consensus,” noted Bouchamaoui during the event.
Professor of Globalisation and Development and Director of the Oxford Martin School at the University of Oxford, Ian Goldin examined the global development challenges of the next 25 years and the risks and benefits of globalisation.
In addition, a selection of short interviews with various guests of our 25th Annual Meeting is also available on our YouTube channel:
- European Commission's Vice President in charge of Energy Union, Maroš Šefčovič, on energy security in Europe
- Ukraine Finance Minister, Oleksandr Danylyuk, on fighting corruption
- Serbia's Finance Minister, Dusan Vujovic, on the importance of infrastructure investment in the Western Balkans
- Egypt's Minister of International Cooperation, Sahar Nasr, on investment opportunities in the country
- UNEP's Jacqueline McGlade on Sustainable Development Goals
Information for embedding YouTube videos on your website is available here.