- There are no significant environmental issues associated with ZSE'es current operations
- There are no significant environmental liabilities associated with past operations or with ZSE's facilities
- ZSE is in compliance with relevant national and EU legal requirements
- ZSE's current environmental management system (close to certification under ISO 14000) is functioning successfully; the company is considered to be amongst a leader in environmental management.
- The occupational, health and safety policy and management system and practises are functioning well; there was no incidence of non compliance with legal requirements over the past five years.
- ZSE is planning to carry out significant environmental investments in the period up to the year 2005, mainly aimed to improve transformer stations. Planned investments exceed legal national and EU requirements.
- Given the company's environmental and health and safety performance and taking the planned investments into account there is no need for an Environmental Action Plan.
For business opportunities or procurement, contact the client company.
EBRD project enquiries not related to procurement:
Tel: +44 20 7338 7168
Public Information Policy (PIP)
The PIP sets out how the EBRD discloses information and consults with its stakeholders so as to promote better awareness and understanding of its strategies, policies and operations. Please visit the Public Information Policy page below to find out how to request a Public Sector Board Report.
Text of the PIP
Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM)
The Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM) is the EBRD's accountability mechanism. It provides an opportunity for an independent review of complaints from individuals and organisations concerning EBRD-financed projects which are alleged to have caused, or are likely to cause, environmental and/or social harm.
Please visit the Project Complaint Mechanism page to find information about how to submit a complaint. The PCM Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available to answer any questions you may have regarding the submission of a complaint and criteria for registration and eligibility, in accordance with the PCM Rules of Procedure.