- an 11-year US$ 11.5 million (ECU 10.5 million) senior loan;
- an 11-year US$ 3.0 million (ECU 2.7 million) subordinated loan.
- The hotel site has no past history of contamination, and soil tests have been carried out to confirm this. Neighbouring facilities are characterised as environmentally benign.
- The hotel will be constructed using good international practice and in compliance with national environmental, health and safety requirements. The contractors employed to undertake the construction have comprehensive site safety procedures, which have been reviewed by EAU, and accord with EU requirements and good international practice.
- Hotel construction will not involve any harmful or hazardous materials and will include in the design environmentally positive features, such as comprehensive heat insulation.
- The operators of the hotel will likewise follow good international practice, bringing environmental benefits such as the recycling of certain waste streams, and the re-use where possible of items such as towels to cut down on energy and water consumption and the use of detergents.
For business opportunities or procurement, contact the client company.
EBRD project enquiries not related to procurement:
Tel: +44 20 7338 7168
Public Information Policy (PIP)
The PIP sets out how the EBRD discloses information and consults with its stakeholders so as to promote better awareness and understanding of its strategies, policies and operations. Please visit the Public Information Policy page below to find out how to request a Public Sector Board Report.
Text of the PIP