- The replacement of existing water pumps, valves and transformers as well as the installation of a water distribution unit, pumping station, water meters and construction of a reservoir.
- Preparation and implementation of a Financial and Operational Performance Improvement Programme for the Tashkent Water Company (the “Company”).
- Tariff and subsidy reforms, which would move the Company towards full cost recovery while eliminating cross subsidies between industrial and domestic users.
- Improvement of the billing and collection systems of the Company.
- A review of options for possible private sector participation in the operations of the company.
- Restatement of accounts in accordance to International Accounting Standards and assistance with financial due diligence of the Company.
- Feasibility study comprising technical review and cost benefit analysis of the proposed Investment Programme, (ii) an Environmental Impact Assessment and (iii) a review of realistic possibilities for outsourcing and/or Public-Private Partnerships.
- Financial and Operational Performance Improvement Programme for the Company.
- International consultants to support the Project Implementation Unit.
For business opportunities or procurement, contact the client company.
EBRD project enquiries not related to procurement:
Tel: +44 20 7338 7168
Public Information Policy (PIP)
The PIP sets out how the EBRD discloses information and consults with its stakeholders so as to promote better awareness and understanding of its strategies, policies and operations. Please visit the Public Information Policy page below to find out how to request a Public Sector Board Report.
Text of the PIP
Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM)
The Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM) is the EBRD's accountability mechanism. It provides an opportunity for an independent review of complaints from individuals and organisations concerning EBRD-financed projects which are alleged to have caused, or are likely to cause, environmental and/or social harm.
Please visit the Project Complaint Mechanism page to find information about how to submit a complaint. The PCM Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available to answer any questions you may have regarding the submission of a complaint and criteria for registration and eligibility, in accordance with the PCM Rules of Procedure.