- Refurbishment of a glass furnace;
- replacement of glass forming machines;
- installation of quality control equipment;
- implementation of international operating and management standards, e.g., certification of ISO 9000.
- The project will demonstrate that long-term financing is available in Ukraine to companies that are committed to improving and adopting international standards.
- The project will contribute to a more competitive packaging sector. It will help meet the potential threat from foreign competition, enabling local glass container producers to meet a large proportion of the anticipated increase in demand from the food and drink manufacturers.
- GGF will further improve its business and operational standards, e.g., by achieving ISO 9000 certification.
For business opportunities or procurement, contact the client company.
EBRD project enquiries not related to procurement:
Tel: +44 20 7338 7168
Public Information Policy (PIP)
The PIP sets out how the EBRD discloses information and consults with its stakeholders so as to promote better awareness and understanding of its strategies, policies and operations. Please visit the Public Information Policy page below to find out how to request a Public Sector Board Report.
Text of the PIP