- the project site is suitable for the construction of a new commercial project building;
- the project management team will ensure adequate health and safety practices all through the project operation by adhering to internationally recognised standards;
- building materials used in the construction process does not contain substance for harmful to the environment or human health;
- a fire detection and alarm system as well as fire hose reels and stand alone fire extinguishers will be installed in the building;
- car parking will include 56-car underground parking space, 173-car parking space around the building and additional off street parking all around the building will be available;
- necessary permits are either in place or will be in place in a required timeframe;
- environmental opportunities may involve energy efficiency improvement for the new building;
- the project is required to comply with relevant national as well as EU environmental, health and safety standards; and
- the Bank’s environmental monitoring after the implementation of the project will be carried out by a review of Annual Environmental Report submitted by the sponsor.
Tel: +31 20 664 88 84
For business opportunities or procurement, contact the client company.
EBRD project enquiries not related to procurement:
Tel: +44 20 7338 7168
Public Information Policy (PIP)
The PIP sets out how the EBRD discloses information and consults with its stakeholders so as to promote better awareness and understanding of its strategies, policies and operations. Please visit the Public Information Policy page below to find out how to request a Public Sector Board Report.
Text of the PIP