Billa Invest Construct SRL, Romania
Billa Nedvishimosti EOOD, Bulgaria
- Billa follows the general environmental policies of Rewe Germany. These cover a number of areas including environmental management systems, environmental issues in the supply chain and the promotion of organic products;
- Billa complies with national requirements for environment, health and safety in whichever country it operates;
- The siting and construction of stores is preceded by an environmental impact assessment in accordance with national law.
- Billa does not utilise harmful materials (e.g. asbestos, formaldehyde) in the construction of its stores and incorporates energy efficiency aspects into the design of its stores;
- Billa also undertakes a number of more proactive steps including the recycling of wastes.
- Billa will comply with environmental standards in line with the Bank's Environmental Policy.
Billa Ukraine, Mr Klingan (CEO) Tel: +38 05 03105192
Billa Romania, Mr Petschnikar (CEO) Tel: +40 744 670229
For business opportunities or procurement, contact the client company.
EBRD project enquiries not related to procurement:
Tel: +44 20 7338 7168
Public Information Policy (PIP)
The PIP sets out how the EBRD discloses information and consults with its stakeholders so as to promote better awareness and understanding of its strategies, policies and operations. Please visit the Public Information Policy page below to find out how to request a Public Sector Board Report.
Text of the PIP