- Senior Term Loan - to Banque Société Générale Vostok (BSGV) for on-lending to Russian private companies and to individuals as retail loans;
- Mortgage Loan - to finance BSGV's loans for residential mortgages;
- Leasing Loan - to BSGV Leasing (BSGVL) for financing its leases to Russian private companies.
The main objective of the project is to support SG Group's strategic expansion in Russia by:
- Providing long-term debt facilities to BSGV and BSGVL helping them to grow their operations with Russian corporate customers and retail clients;
- Helping to diversify SG Group's Russian subsidiaries' funding base and improve their asset liability structure by providing direct long term debt finance;
- Assisting SG Group in approaching the commercial debt market with Russian assets by taking the lead in syndication of the Loans.
- BSGV - the borrower of the Senior Term and Mortgage Loans.
- BSGVL - the borrower of the Leasing Loan.
- Senior Term Loan of up to US$ 75 million, with an A/B loan structure, B loan to be syndicated;
- Leasing Loan of up to US$ 25 million, with an A/B loan structure, B loan to be syndicated;
- Mortgage Loan of between US$ 20 to 25 million, which may be syndicated.
Chairman and Managing Director
Deputy Managing Director
2 Yakimanskaya Naberezhnaya
Moscow, 119180 Russia
For business opportunities or procurement, contact the client company.
EBRD project enquiries not related to procurement:
Tel: +44 20 7338 7168
Public Information Policy (PIP)
The PIP sets out how the EBRD discloses information and consults with its stakeholders so as to promote better awareness and understanding of its strategies, policies and operations. Please visit the Public Information Policy page below to find out how to request a Public Sector Board Report.
Text of the PIP
Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM)
The Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM) is the EBRD's accountability mechanism. It provides an opportunity for an independent review of complaints from individuals and organisations concerning EBRD-financed projects which are alleged to have caused, or are likely to cause, environmental and/or social harm.
Please visit the Project Complaint Mechanism page to find information about how to submit a complaint. The PCM Officer (email@example.com) is available to answer any questions you may have regarding the submission of a complaint and criteria for registration and eligibility, in accordance with the PCM Rules of Procedure.