Translated version of this PSD: Ukrainian
- a syndicated loan of up to €109m to Agri Europe Serbia;
- and a parallel loan of up to €11m to Agri Europe Ukraine provided by EBRD.
- Market expansion through development of backward linkages with supplier farms in Serbia
- Demonstration effect generated through the financing of a modern greenfield apple orchard and through introduction of quality labelling, initially in the meat sector
Total project cost
- Improving Food Quality and Safety Standards in Serbia's Meat Sector. The use of TC Funds will contribute to upgrading the quality and safety standards in Serbia’s meat sector.
Tel: + 381 11 35 39 528
For business opportunities or procurement, contact the client company.
EBRD project enquiries not related to procurement:
Tel: +44 20 7338 7168
Public Information Policy (PIP)
The PIP sets out how the EBRD discloses information and consults with its stakeholders so as to promote better awareness and understanding of its strategies, policies and operations. Please visit the Public Information Policy page below to find out how to request a Public Sector Board Report.
Text of the PIP
Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM)
The Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM) is the EBRD's accountability mechanism. It provides an opportunity for an independent review of complaints from individuals and organisations concerning EBRD-financed projects which are alleged to have caused, or are likely to cause, environmental and/or social harm.
Please visit the Project Complaint Mechanism page to find information about how to submit a complaint. The PCM Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available to answer any questions you may have regarding the submission of a complaint and criteria for registration and eligibility, in accordance with the PCM Rules of Procedure.