INVITATION FOR TENDER
NTWRP2-2.5: Construction of new reservoir and rehabilitation of existing reservoirs in Zafarabad city
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on 12 April 2018 and was updated on 16 May 2019.
SUE “Khojagii Manziliyu Kommunali” (SUE KMK) of Tajikistan hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) and grant from Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (“SECO”), administered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank), towards the cost of North Tajik Water II Rehabilitation Project.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following Contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan and the grant:
Tender package NTWRP2-2.5. Construction of new reservoir and rehabilitation of existing reservoirs in Zafarabad city comprises from the following works:
- Supply of valves, pipes, filter and other relevant materials for construction works;
- Construction of new reservoir of 1000m3 volume;
- Rehabilitation of two existing reservoirs of 1000m3 volume;
- Construction of personnel and lavatory rooms and rehabilitation of existing buildings;
- Electrical installation works.
The implementation shall start in the Q3 of 2019 and shall be completed within 8 months after signing the Contract including winter break.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
To be qualified for the award of a Contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- The Tenderer shall have an average annual turnover as prime contractor (defined as billing for works in progress and completed) over the last 3 years (2016-2018) not less than USD 600,000 or equivalent;
- The Tenderer shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available, liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means sufficient to meet the production cash flow for the contract estimated as not less than 200,000 USD or equivalent, considering the Tenderer's commitments for other contracts.
- For all Lots the Tenderer shall demonstrate that it has successful experience as prime contractor in the execution of at least 2 (two) contracts within the last 5 (five) years (2014-2018), each with a contract value (in USD equivalent) of at least USD 400,000 or equivalent, that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are like the proposed scope of supply and installation. The similarity should be based on the experience of construction and/or rehabilitation of reservoirs with a volume of at least 500 m3, and installation of wells not less than 50pcs.
- The tenderer or its agent will be able to carry out the supplier’s obligation on maintenance during the warranty period of the manufacturer or producer and spare parts stocking obligations prescribed in these tender documents. The tenderer must provide the necessary certificates, licenses or letter of authorization in Tender Data.
- Other criteria specified in the tender documents, including to Contractor’s personnel and equipment, etc.
Tender documents may be obtained from the office at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 100 or equivalent in a convertible currency.
The payment for the tender documents shall be made to the bank account of SUE “Khojagii Manziliyu Kommunali” (KMK):
Beneficiary Bank: OJSC “OriyonBank” Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Account No. in TJS 2020 2972 7169 0200 0692.
Account No. in USD 2020 6840 7169 0400 0692.
Loro account No. 2040 2972 4136 91
Please indicate on the payment the following reference of the tender: NTWRP2 - 2.5
Upon receipt of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will promptly be dispatched by electronically by email in PDF format. No hardcopies will be sent.
All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of USD 12,000 or its equivalent in convertible currency. Tender security should remain valid for at least 28 days after the period of the tender offer.
Tenders must be delivered to the office of the State Committee on Investments and State Property Management at the address below on or before 02 September 2019, 15-00h local time (Dushanbe), at which time they will be opened in the presence of those Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend:
State Committee on Investments and State Property Management
27 Shotemur Street, Dushanbe
734025, Republic of Tajikistan
Phone: +992 (37) 227 86 59, 221 81 50, 221 57 59, 221 89 43, 221 87 47
Fax: +992 (37) 227 86 59
The applicable procurement rules are the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules (PP&R) which can be located at: http://www.ebrd.com/news/publications/policies/procurement-policies-and-rules.html
A register of potential Tenderers who have ordered the tender documents may be inspected at SUE Khojagii Manziliyu Kommunali’s address below.
Prospective Tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the tender documents at the following office:
SUE Khojagii Manziliyu Kommunali (KMK)
56, N. Karaboev Street, Dushanbe
734018, Republic of Tajikistan
Phone: +992 (37) 233 6014
Fax: +992 (37) 233 60 14
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com