INVITATION FOR TENDERS
SUPPLY OF WORKSHOP EQUIPMENT
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on 24/03/2017 and then updated on 9/04/2018.
- GREATER AMMAN MUNICIPALITY (GAM) hereinafter referred to as “the Purchaser”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the Bank towards the cost of GAM Solid Waste Crisis Response Programme.
- The Purchaser now invites sealed tenders from Suppliers for the following Contract[s] to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan to supply the following Workshop equipment:
Final Place of Destination: Amman, Jordan (address to be determined by GAM)
(a) For Goods to be supplied from within the Purchaser’s country:
(i) the price of the Goods, quoted EXW inclusive of all customs duties or import taxes and sales and other taxes already paid or payable on the components and raw materials used in the manufacture or assembly of Goods; and
(ii) any sales and other taxes on the finished Goods which will be payable in the Purchaser’s country if this Contract is awarded.
(b) For Goods to be supplied from outside the Purchaser’s country:
(i) the price of the Goods quoted DAP (place of destination) exclusive of customs duties and other taxes payable in the Purchaser’s country.
Delivery period: 6 months after the contract award.
- Stationary air compressor
- 3 phase welding machine
- 50 ton Hydraulic bottle jack
- 10-20 ton Hydraulic garage jack
- 20 ton Ratchet Steel jack
- 12 ton Stand
- 2 ton Hydraulic garage crane
- 1 ton Transmission jack
- Sets of hand tools (complete set)
- Set of PM tools (oil drain tools, pneumatic greasing pump, hand greasing pump, pressure washer machine, mobile steam washer...).
- Towing machine set (in case of a stuck at site machine)
- Indoor stationary disassembly and Assembly benches equipped with vice grips
- Set of arranged shelves for storage of spare parts
- Pairs of lift stands
- Lifting slings
- Set of typical machining devices
- Battery charger
- 300kVA generator
- Set of Pressure gauges
- Kidney loop filtration system
- Tenders for more than one lot may offer discounts and such discounts will be considered in the comparison of tenders.”
- Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
To be qualified for the award of a Contract, Tenderers must substantially satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- Financial situation
Submission of audited balance sheets, or if not required by the law of the Tenderer’s country, other financial statements acceptable to the Employer, for the last 5 years to demonstrate the current soundness of the Tenderer’s financial position and its prospective long term profitability. As a minimum, a tenderer’s net worth calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive.
- Average annual turnover
Minimum average annual turnover calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3 years of:
Lot 1: 30,000 JOD; Lot 2: 25,000 JOD; Lot 3: 32,500 JOD
- Financial Resources
The Tenderer must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet a cash-flow requirement of:
Lot 1: JOD 12,000; Lot 2: JOD 10,000; Lot 3: JOD 11,000
Experience as Contractor in at least two (2) contracts within the last three (3) years. The aggregate value of the contracts has been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed Goods shall be of at least:
Lot 1: JOD 9,000; Lot 2: JOD 7,500; Lot 3: JOD 8,250
And other qualification criteria listed in the tender documents.
The tender documents are available electronically, on a free of charge basis.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of:
Lot 1: JOD 2,000 or its equivalent in a convertible currency; Lot 2: JOD 100 or its equivalent in a convertible currency; Lot 3: JOD 150 or its equivalent in a convertible currency
- Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before May 20th, 2019, 12:00 noon time (EET), at which time they will be opened in the presence of those Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
- The applicable procurement rules are the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules (PP&R) which can be located at: http://www.ebrd.com/news/publications/policies/procurement-policies-and-rules.html
- Prospective tenderers may obtain the tender documents and further information through the following contact details:
GAM Solid Waste Crisis Response Programme 8619-GPN-47981
Greater Amman Municipality
Tendering and Procurement Directorate
City Hall, Ras Al-Ein, Omar Matar Street, P.O Box (132) Amman (11118) Jordan
Tel: +962-6-4603970/4636111 Ext. (2480)
Fax: +962-6-4610231 or 4621086