INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Communal Production Unitary Enterprise “Brestvodokanal”
Reconstruction of Brest
Wastewater Treatment Plant / Contract A1-6
Supply of equipment for “Air purification units”
Communal Production Unitary Enterprise “Brestvodokanal”, hereinafter referred to as “the Purchaser”, intends to use the grant funds (non-refundable technical aid) from the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) towards the costs of Contract A1-6 Supply of equipment for “Air purification units”, part of the reconstruction of the Brest wastewater treatment plant project.
Communal Production Unitary Enterprise “Brestvodokanal” now invites sealed tenders from eligible tenderers for the following contract.
Contract A1-6: Supply of equipment for «Air purification units»
- 2 units (2100 m3/h and 6000 m3/h) with radial fans, control cabinets, components for biofilters and related installation supervision, commissioning and staff training services.
Planned Contract completion period is 105 days.
Eligibility and Qualification Criteria
Tendering for contract is open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the non-refundable aid from SIDA will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
To be qualified for the award of the Contract, tenderers must satisfy the minimum criteria set in Tender Documents, including but not limited to:
- Tenderer is not bankrupt or under bankruptcy procedures according to the national legislation or regulations;
- Tenderer shall have an average annual turnover as prime supplier (defined as billing for contracts in progress or completed) over the last three years of not less than EUR 0,5 million equivalent;
- Tenderer must demonstrate access to or availability of financial resources in the amount of not less than EUR 0,2 million equivalent;
- Experience of participation as supplier in at least two (2) contracts within the last five (5) years, each with a value of at least EUR 0,2 million, successfully and substantially completed and similar to the proposed Works;
- Tenderer shall provide evidence that the Tenderer or its agent will be able to carry out the Supplier’s maintenance, repair and spare parts stocking obligations.
The tender must be accompanied by a tender security of EUR 10 000 in a form defined in the Tender Documents.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before October 18, 2019 at 09:00 (Minsk time), after which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Prospective tenderers may obtain the tender documents free of charge (only by e-mail) and further information from the following office:
Address referred to above:
Attention: Viacheslav Burko, Head of Project Implementation Unit
Street Address: 125 Krasnogvardeyskaya
Postal Code: 224024
Country: Republic of Belarus
Telephone: +375 162 45 22 03
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
+375 162 45 51 15 Aksana Yushkavets, Principal International Investment Specialist
+375 162 45 42 54 Elena Mitskovich, Engineer of Logistics Department
+375 162 45 46 70 Mikhail Logvinko, Head of Sewerage Workshop