GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Republic of Uzbekistan has received a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the “Bank”), which will be used for the benefit of State Unitary Enterprise Namangan Suvokova to rehabilitate water and wastewater infrastructure in Namangan oblast.
The proposed project, which has a total estimated cost of up to USD 60 million (EUR 50 million), will require the procurement of the following goods, works and services:
- Hydraulic calculation software
- Supply of Central laboratory
- Supply of service and repair equipment
- Supply of special vehicles
- Water intake Djidakap
- Water pumping station
- Supply and installation of automatic valve for water networks
- Water meters
- Reconstruction Water network in Namangan
- Water treatment facilities at Kurashhana
- Supply and installation of equipment for hypochlorite at Kyzyl-Rovat water intake
- Waste water treatment plant
- PIU Support, Design, Construction supervision
Tendering for the above contracts is expected to begin in the first quarter of 2019.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser's country.
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact:
Agency “Kommunkhizmat” under the Ministry of Communal Services
Niyozbek Yoli 1, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Contact person: Kasymov Sherzod