GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Republic of Uzbekistan has received a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the “Bank”), which will be used for the benefit of State Unitary Enterprise SuvSoz to rehabilitate water and wastewater infrastructure in Tashkent.
The proposed project, which has a total estimated cost of up to USD 30 million (EUR 25 million), will require the procurement of the following goods, works and services:
- Supply and installation of automatic valve and pressure regulator equipment for water networks
- Supply and installation of equipment for filter stations and 1st and 2nd lift pump stations for Kadyrya and Bozsu water facilities
- Supply and installation of equipment for sewage pump stations KHC-3, DSC and Airport
- Construction of new Karakamish collector with pumping station
- O&M Machinery and equipment
- Supply of Laboratory Equipment
- PIU Support, Design, Construction supervision
Tendering for the above contracts is expected to begin in the first quarter of 2019.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser's country.
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact:
Agency “Kommunkhizmat” under the Ministry of Communal Services
Niyozbek Yoli 1, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Contact person: Kasymov Sherzod