Are you a food or agri-tech start-up facing some of the biggest challenges in the food industry today? We are looking for ideas on how start-ups can help address rising input costs, counter the impact of intensifying climate change and ensure fair inclusion in global value chains.
Join our EBRD AgVenture start-up launch event to connect with investors and discover what they are looking for in food and agri-tech start-ups and the sector more broadly. Find out what the EBRD is doing to support innovation and start-ups.
- Micol Chiesa Churchill, Partner and Head of Climate Science, Planet Fund
- Noga Sela-Shalev, CEO of the Fresh Start foodtech incubator
- Jan Kobler, Managing Partner at South Central Ventures
- Natalia Zhukova, Director of Agribusiness, EBRD
- Nemanja Grgic, Principal Manager, Agribusiness Advisory, EBRD
- Robin Saluoks, CEO of eAgronom
- Farah Emara, CEO of Fresh Source, and
- Ervin Luga, Associate Director, Head of VCIP (Venture Capital Investment Programme), EBRD
EBRD AgVenture competition launch
Please register here or watch live on LinkedIn.
- Nemanja Grgic, Principal Manager, Agribusiness Advisory
For logistics and other enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.