Reference of the funding agreement: BERD (n° 49268)/ BAD (2000200003601)
Ref. ADB N.T4
THE REHABILITATION OF THE WASTE WATER PLANT OF KORBA AND HAOUARIA IN THE GOVERNORATE OF NABEUL
(invitation to tenders: 52/2022)
Project name: Small cities Sanitation Program for less than 10.000 inhabitants-Phase I (PAPC-I)
Reference of the Financing Agreement: BAD (2000200003601) / BERD (49268)
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project, which was published, on the EBRD website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com).
The National Sanitation Utility "ONAS", hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends using part of the proceeds of loans from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the African Development Bank (AfDB) towards the cost of The Small cities Sanitation Program for less than 10,000 inhabitants - Phase I (PAPC-I) to finance the rehabilitation of civil engineering works and equipment of the waste water plant of the Korba and Haouaria in the Nabeul Governorate.
The services under this contract include the following tasks:
- Refinement of electromechanical equipment for primary treatment
- Maintenance and repair of the water facility for primary treatment at the purification station in Korba
El Haouria plant:
- Refinement of works and the electromechanical equipment for primary treatment,
- Constructing and equipping a new pumping station for treated water,
- Refinement of 4900 m of treated water channels “PEHD”, diameter 500 mm, pressure 10 bar,
- Laying 300 m of treated water channels “PEHD” with a diameter of 500 mm and a pressure of 10 bar in the sea.
Only natural or legal persons capable of obliging themselves may participate who present the guarantees, in particular technical and financial, and the references necessary for the proper performance of the obligations that will be made, which are not in a state of bankruptcy or liquidation, judicial or, for foreigners, in a similar situation provided for by the law of their country.
- The works of providing, installing and testing electromechanical equipment are assigned to all companies specialized in the field of electromechanical equipment,
- Civil engineering works are entrusted to company specializing in civil engineering works having an approval for road works and various networks VRD0 category2, VRD1 category or VRD3 category3 at least for Tunisian companies, or equivalent approvals for foreign companies according to law of their native country
- In the case of participation in a complex, the task of the head of the complex is entrusted to the company specialized in field of electromechanical equipment
- The eligibility criteria except the country of origin of the companies and the selection procedures will be in accordance with the “Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works” of the African Development Bank, October 2015 Edition, which are available at the Bank's website at: http://www.afdb.org.
Interested companies can obtain additional information at the address mentioned below during the following office hours (8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time).
Companies wishing to participate in this call for tenders can withdraw the file from the central order office at the headquarters of the national sanitation office located at 32 rue Hédi Nouira 1001 Tunis and this (from Monday to Friday) against payment in the amount of one Hundred Dinars (100 TDN) non-refundable or its equivalent in convertible currency.
The technical offer and the financial offer are placed in two separate closed and sealed envelopes and in two copies (original and copy). These two envelopes, the provisional bond or the bank guarantee that replaces it, the administrative documents and supporting documents accompanying the offer will be placed in a third closed and sealed envelope indicating the reference of the above-mentioned call for tenders and its subject.
The amount of the provisional guarantee is equal to an amount: seventy thousand Tunisian dinars (70.000 DT) or twenty-one thousand euros (21.000 euros)
Any offer that does not include the provisional deposit or does not comply with the above-mentioned conditions will be rejected.
The envelopes containing the offers (technical and financial) must be sent in the name of the President Director General of ONAS by post and registered or by rapid-post or direct delivery against an acknowledgment of receipt and reach the order office. ONAS central located at 32 rue Hédi Nouira 1001 at the address mentioned below no later than 10 January 2023 at 3.00 p.m. (local time in Tunis)
The period during which the tenderers will remain committed by their offers is 120 days from the day after the deadline for receipt of the tenders.
The central order office stamp is authentic.
Any offer received after this deadline will be rejected.
The opening of the bids for technical and financial bids will be carried out in a single public meeting at the head office of ONAS on 10 January 2023 at 3.15 p.m. at the opening room of the bids. The representatives of the bidders must be provided with duly signed powers of attorney.
ONAS main desk registering mails
For the attention of ONAS CEO
32 rue Hédi Nouira Tunis 1001 - Tunisia
Phone : (00216) 71 346100
Fax: (00216) 71 350 411
E-Mail: boc @ onas.nat.tn
‘’All documents submitted must be in French’’