Provision of a senior loan in the amount of up to EUR 35 million (the “Senior Loan”) and (ii) a subordinated loan of up to the equivalent of EUR 13 million for the repowering of the existing 50MW Koudia Al Baida wind farm and extension to 100MW, located in the region of Tlat Taghramt near Tangier in northern Morocco.
ESIA disclosure package
1. Non-Technical Summary (NTS)
2. Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP)
3. Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP)
4. Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) including the Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP)
5. Land Acquisition and Livelihood Restoration Framework (LARF)
6. Preliminary Biodiversity Action Plan (BAP) including Bird Collision Risk Assessment and Critical Habitat Assessment
7. Critical Habitat Assessment
8. Letter from Birdlife Maroc
Full ESIA availability
Full ESIA documentation is available locally at:
- Commune de Taghramt, Province de Fahs-Anjra, Wilaya de Tanger
- EBRD Resident Office in Casablanca
- Immeuble Zevaco 46, Route d’Azemmour, Lotissement El Fath, lot 4, 20230 Casablanca, Morocco.
Environmental or social enquiries
Contact Name: Sultana Ajem
Contact Name: Ahlam Ennouhi;
This document was prepared at an early stage of project development, before consideration by the EBRD Board of Directors. Details of a project may change following disclosure.
Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and ESIA summaries are produced by project sponsors, and the EBRD makes them available without any comment or implied endorsement. Any views expressed or statements made in the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment or the ESIA Summary do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the EBRD.
Last updated 25 June 2014