Provision of a senior long-term loan to finance the construction of the 105MW wind farm located in the Mitrovica Municipality in Northern Kosovo (the Project"). The project will be implemented by Sowi Kosovo LLC, a special purpose vehicle established for the purpose of the project, owned by Enlight Renewable Energy together with its Kosovan and German partners
There is a Project Summary Document available for this project.
ESIA disclosure package
1. Non-Technical Summary (NTS): English | Albanian | Serbian
2. Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP): English | Albanian | Serbian
3. Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP): English| Albanian | Serbian
4. ESIA Report: English | Albanian | Serbian
5. Land Acquisition and Livelihood Restoration Framework (LALR Framework): English | Albanian | Serbian
6. Environmental and Social Management Plans (ESMPs): English | Albanian | Serbian
7. ESIA appendices: Part 1 | Part 2
ESIA translations in Zip format: Serbian | Albanian
- Final Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP)
- Updated ESIA Biodiversity Baseline Chapter
- Updated Collision Risk Model
- Updated ESIA Impact Assessment Chapter
- Updated Biodiversity Management Plan
Full ESIA availability
Full ESIA documentation is available locally in the following towns and villages:
- Mitrovice; Vushtrri; Bajgorë; Barë; Kaçandolll; Rashan; Stan Tërg; Tërstenë; Banjskë; Dobrollukë; Gumnishtë; Pasomë and Sllatinë.
Full ESIA documentation is also available for viewing at:
- EBRD Resident Office in Pristina
- PO Box 122, Rruga Prishtinë-Fushë Kosovë, 10060 Prishtina
Environmental or social enquiries
Contact person: Ilir Grapci
By phone: +381 38 60 99 60
In writing: Str. Mujo Ulqinaku No. 10, 10000 Prishtina, Kosovo
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Marko Liposcak
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +972-3-9008700 & +972-3-9008701
This document was prepared at an early stage of project development, before consideration by the EBRD Board of Directors. Details of a project may change following disclosure.
Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and ESIA summaries are produced by project sponsors, and the EBRD makes them available without any comment or implied endorsement. Any views expressed or statements made in the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment or the ESIA Summary do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the EBRD.
Last updated 25 June 2014