Water supply and water disposal hydraulic models
This Invitation for Expressions of Interest follows the General Procurement Notice for this project published in Procurement Opportunities, on the EBRD’s website (www.ebrd.com ) on 18 December 2013 and updated on 29 October 2015.
OJSC "Nerungri City Vodokanal" (the "Client"), a public utility responsible for the provision of water supply and wastewater services in the City of Nerungri has received the loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in support Nerungri Water Modernisation Project.
The Client intends using the proceeds of the loan towards the cost of the contact for development of hydraulic schemes and modelling of water supply and water disposal systems in the City of Nerungri.
The assignment will include the following key works for the City water and wastewater systems:
- Carry out survey of the City water and wastewater network;
- Carry out demand survey and provide consumption/discharge balance;
- Develop hydraulic models of water and wastewater network;
Elaborate options to rehabilitate the existing network and propose the preferable option.
The Client is seeking to engage a qualified Consultant to assist in whole complex of works for hydraulic modelling of water and wastewater systems in the City of Nerungri.
Assignment Start Date and Duration: it is anticipated that the assignment will start in May 2016 and will have an overall duration of approximately 5 months.
Eligibility: There are no eligibility restrictions
The Consultant should be a firm or a consortium of firms with substantive experience and knowledge of water and wastewater sector:
- the Consultant should have successful experience in development of hydraulic models of water and wastewater network;
- the Consultant should have experience of work on similar assignments and have experience in the regions with the climate conditions similar to ones in the Project area.
The Consultant is required to provide independent, impartial technical, cost, management, financial and legal advice, and as such will not be permitted to have a commercial interest in any other contracts or agreements related to the Project.
It is expected that the Consultant's team will include at least the following specialists with a technical, engineering, hydraulic modelling and water/wastewater system analysis skills and with at least 10 years of general experience and 5 years of experience for the position for which they are proposed:
- Project Manager/ Water and/or wastewater Engineer;
- Water and/or wastewater Engineer;
- Software, GIS and Automation Engineer Specialist;
- Hydraulic Engineer;
Interested consultants are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest. In order to determine the qualifications and competence of consulting firms seeking to be shortlisted, the information submitted should include the following:
- brief overview of the firm/group of firms including company profile, organization and staffing;
- details of similar experience of firm or group of firms and related assignments undertaken in the previous five years, including information on contract value, contracting entity/client, project location/country, duration (mm/yy to mm/yy), expert months provided, assignment budget, percentage carried out by the Consultant in case of association of firms or subcontracting, main activities, objectives;
- CVs of key experts who could carry out the assignment detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments, particularly assignments undertaken in the previous five years, including information on contracting entity/client, project location/country, duration (mm/yy to mm/yy), expert months provided, assignment budget, main activities, objectives.
The above information should not exceed 25 pages (excluding CVs).
The complete expression of interest, including CVs should be submitted, in English and Russian via email (pdf) to the Client’s contact person, to reach the Client not later than the closing date and time. The expression of interest shall be one file (pdf). The Client reserves the right to reject applications of firms submitting more than one file. Only if any limitation on the permissible file size is exceeded, the Consultant may split the expression of interest into further files. Late submissions will be rejected.
Further information may be obtained from:
OJSC "Nerungri City Vodokanal"
Name: Georgy N. Eremenko
Address: 1, Kravchenko Str., Nerungri, 678960,
Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russian Federation
Tel: +7 (411) 47 4 0658
Email address: email@example.com