INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Public Company “Autoceste Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine” Ltd Mostar hereinafter referred to as the Purchaser, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Investment Bank - EIB (the Bank) towards the cost of Consulting services for supervision of works on Construction of motorway on Corridor Vc, Section Počitelj-Bijača, Subsection Počitelj-Zvirovići.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from consultants for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- Contract No. JPAC 613-E301-14: Consulting services for supervision of works on Construction of motorway on Corridor Vc, Section Počitelj-Bijača, Subsection Počitelj-Zvirovići.
This contract consists of the supervision of works on Construction of motorway on Corridor Vc, Section Počitelj-Bijača, Subsection Počitelj-Zvirovići.
The construction of the motorway subsection from Počitelj to Zvirovići will be constructed within following contracts:
Contract No. 1 JPAC 612-B64-14 - LOT 1: interchange Počitelj-bridge Počitelj (from km 0+000.00 to km 4+404.00) in total length of 4,4 km will be financed from the loan agreement signed with European Investment Bank (EIB)
Contract No. 2 JPAC 616-B65-14 - LOT 2: bridge Počitelj-Zvirovići (from km 4+404.00 to 11+075.00) in total length of 6,67 km will be financed from the loan agreement signed with European Investment Bank (EIB)
The FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction for Building and Engineering Works designed by the Employer (edition 1999) will be used for the civil works contract.
The consultant shall act in a role of the Engineer and its outputs will have to comply with current local laws and regulation concerning construction, supervision, civil works quality control and environmental protection. (Law on Physical Planning and Utilization of Land at the Level of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Guidelines for Road Designing, Construction, Maintenance and Supervision, Law of Environmental Protection, etc.)
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter
VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following requirements:
The following selection criteria will be applied to candidates. In case of applications submitted by a JV or Consortium, these selection criteria will be applied to the JV/Consortium as a whole:
- the average annual revenue of the applicant for the past five years (2009-2013) must exceed 6.000.000,00 EURO;
- the applicant has completed (i.e. provisional acceptance or defects liability certificate issued) in the past five years (2009-2013), at least two major similar projects in motorway works as FIDIC Engineer with consultancy services value of 4.000.000,00 EURO or more per project;
- in case of JV or Consortium, the Leading Company shall meet not less than 60% and other partners shall meet not less than 25% of the qualifying financial criteria (a) given above;
- The audited financial statement and balance sheets for the past five years (2009-2013) must demonstrate the soundness of the applicant’s financial position, showing long-term profitability.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 28th January 2015., 12:00 hrs. (Local time), at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from the following office:
Contact Persons: Mr. Mirza Resić and Ms. Lejla Hodžić
Public company “Autoceste Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine” Ltd. Mostar
Dubrovačka 6, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia i Herzegovina
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and
Tel: +387 33 277 910; +387 33 277 922
Fax: +387 33 277 901