Projects financed by the EBRD generate many tendering opportunities for goods, public works and associated services, as well as consultant services.
From 1 January 2020, all Procurement Notices posted by EBRD Clients for EBRD Loan or EBRD Administered Grant financed contracts for goods, works and consultancy services will only be published using EBRD’s Client eProcurement Portal – ECEPP. Suppliers and consultants wishing to access and respond to these business opportunities must first register in ECEPP. Some notices may still be re-published on ebrd.com for an interim period.
- Procurement Notices
- EBRD Client E-Procurement Portal (ECEPP) Notices
- List of prequalified Tenderers and Shortlisted Consultants
- Contract awards notification
- Contract Pipeline under EBRD active public sectorprojects for Goods, works, services, including consultant services, and financed from loans and/or administered grants.
- List of Entities and Individuals which are ineligible to become an EBRD Counterparty
Learn more about Project Procurement
- Standard Procurement Documents
- Integrity and Compliance
- Making a Project Procurement Complaint
- Procurement Policy and Advisory Department Initiatives
EBRD Procurement Policy and Advisory Department
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Five Bank Street
London E14 4BG