ITFA, the EBRD and SupplierPlus are organising a one-day event to discuss the growing use of supply chain finance techniques and new opportunities to further digitise end-to-end trade flows in the economies where the EBRD invests.
Hosted by SupplierPlus, the event will feature actionable innovations for financial institutions and their corporate/SME clients active in trade and supply chain finance.
The topics to be covered include:
- Supply chain finance techniques and structures
- Case studies from the EBRD regions on buyer-centric supply chain finance
- Estonian innovations and approaches to digitalisation in supply chain finance
- ITFA fintech landscape and initiatives
- Digitising bills of exchange and promissory notes
- Automating back-office documentary operations with AI
- Match-making export funding platforms with AI
- Helping corporates digitise requests for pricing quotations
- Prioritising your innovations in trade finance
Approximately 80 representatives of financial institutions, corporates, SMEs, fintechs, technology providers from the EBRD regions are expected to attend.