The "EBRD-Emerging Europe Outlook on Kosovo" in partnership with Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo is part of a series of investment conferences focused on specific markets of opportunity in the Central and Eastern European region, organised by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Emerging Europe.
The goal of the investment breakfast is to provide credible, impartial information and directly connect UK and Kosovo-based decision-makers from the private and public sector, and enable opportunities for engagement with the market.
This is an invitation-only breakfast for 50 UK-based decision-makers, hosted on the 39th floor of the Gherkin. We would be delighted for you to be one of them.
Why attend? In a mere couple of hours you will:
• get highly valuable market insights from subject matter experts
• explore Kosovo's economy from the banking sector's perspective
• spot business opportunities in prospective sectors (finance, IT, automotive and manufacturing)
• attend 1:1 meetings with high-level government and private-sector representatives
• Valdrin Lluka, Kosovo's Minister of Economic Development
• Neil Taylor, Head of Kosovo, EBRD
• Robert Wright, CEO, Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
• Daniel Kral, Senior Economist, IHS Markit
• Andrew Wrobel, Founding Partner, Emerging Europe
The event will take place in London, at Searcys at the Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, EC3A 8EP.