Please join the EBRD, IHS Markit and our panel of experts as we discuss the findings and implications of the third edition of The Investor Base of Securities Markets in EBRD Regions.
The report is a comprehensive examination of institutional ownership of public equities domiciled in the economies where the EBRD invests. This year’s report, based on data and contributions collected up until the middle of 2020, sheds light on the immediate impact of the Covid-19 crisis on investment flows, their susceptibility to changes in investor sentiment and the growing significance of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors in the investment process.
The global pandemic has affected both consumer behaviour and preferences, as well as investor perception, abruptly shifting the outlook for many sectors and countries.
The webinar will cover the following topics for discussion:
- Economies of the EBRD regions as investment destination
- Barriers to investing in the EBRD regions
- ESG investing in the EBRD regions
- Active vs. passive investing: the power of index providers
- Manfred Schepers – CEO, ILX Fund
- Kruno Abramovic – CEO, NLB Skladi, upravljanje premoženja, d.o.o.
- Christine Chow, PhD – Global Head of Strategic Governance Advisory & ESG Integration, IHS Markit
- Kaarel Ots – Chairman of the Management Board, Nasdaq Tallinn
- Anthony Williams - Journalist and Communications Specialist