Organised by the Institute of Finance and Financial Regulation (IFFR) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the conference will address a wide range of topics on ESG (Environmental-Social-Governance) of interest to banks, companies, institutional investors, regulators, policy makers, and supervisors in Greece and abroad.
Distinguished academic and professional speakers from prestigious organisations will deliver in-depth presentations and convey their experience to inform the audience on what it takes for all stakeholders to succeed in this demanding reformulation of practices in the finance industry.
- Why do ESG ratings differ across providers?
- How can corporates take ESG criteria into account and succeed?
- Sustainable banking: The present and the future
- Institutional investors and ESG: The practice
- Climate risks: Do investors take them into account and how can we measure them?
- EU Regulation: Existing and forthcoming proposals