The EBRD’s Advice for Small Businesses programme is launching a series of 16 webinars on Digital Marketing, within the scope of the EBRD’s Youth in Business programme and with support from the Central European Initiative (CEI).
The online sessions target young entrepreneurs – or those aspiring to become business leaders - who are 35 or younger.
The workshops will take place between February 1 and March 15, 2021.
The workshops aim to strengthen participants' skills in digital marketing with a focus on digital media (e-commerce, online marketing), social media networks, search engine optimisation (SEO), Google Analytics, and other market research tools.
Language of instruction and format
The interactive 16 webinars will be held in Russian and delivered through presentations, practical exercises, case studies and individual coaching sessions.
Participation is free of charge, but places are limited (please see further details below on how to register).
- The fundamentals of marketing
- Different aspects of marketing and how to address them
- How to craft an effective online marketing strategy and / or plan
- How to leverage available marketing tools
- The pros and cons of email marketing
- The importance of social media marketing for your business
Eugen Shevchenko, Ukraine – a seasoned marketing specialist with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing, accredited by Begun, Yandex and Google. As a trainer and coach on various digital marketing topics, he has participated in over 100 conferences.
- Stanislav Matiushenko, Ukraine – marketing specialist with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing. He is a lecturer at I-Marketing.ua and an Internet Marketing expert at WebpromoExperts among others.