The EBRD’s Advice for Small Businesses (ASB) programme in Moldova invites women entrepreneurs to participate in a series of webinars on Digital Marketing. The training is organised under the scope of the EBRD’s Women in Business programme and financed by the Government of Sweden.
The sessions will run online between February 16 and March 31, 2021.
The webinars aim to strengthen participants' skills in digital marketing and market research, particularly in the use of digital media (e-commerce, online marketing), social networks, search engine optimisation (SEO) and Google Analytics tools.
Language of instruction and format:
The interactive 16 webinars will be held in Russian and delivered through presentations, practical exercises, case studies and individual coaching sessions.
Participation is free of charge, but places are limited (please see further details below on how to register).
• The fundamentals of marketing
• How to address different marketing concepts
• How to craft an effective online marketing strategy and / or plan
• How to leverage available marketing tools
• The pros and cons of email marketing
• The importance of social media marketing for your business
• How to choose the right social media network for your business
Eugen Shevchenko, Ukraine – a marketing specialist with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing, accredited by Begun, Yandex and Google. As a trainer and coach on various digital marketing topics, he has participated in over 100 conferences.
- Stanislav Matiushenko, Ukraine - marketing specialist with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing. He is a lecturer at I-Marketing.ua, and an Internet Marketing expert at WebpromoExperts among others.