The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the “EBRD”) would like to invite you to attend a Workshop on Corporate Governance in Turkish Family-Owned Businesses in the Agribusiness Sector on Monday 11 November. The Workshop will be an all-day event, held at the Ciragan Kempinski Hotel in Istanbul. It is intended to be an inclusive event, aimed at primary shareholders and owners only.
The Workshop will be led by the distinguished and highly respected international corporate governance specialist Haluk Alacaklıoğlu.
The Workshop will cover the following topics:
1. How to establish good governance and succession plan in family business
2. Board of Directors and corporate governance best practices in family businesses
3. Good Financial Parenting for the 21st Century
4. How to work successfully with professionals in a family business: Sustainable transition to professional management?
5. Investments and Corporate Finance Alternatives for family businesses in changing economic circumstances
6. Legal rights, responsibilities and risks of shareholdership in privately-owned enterprises
If you are interested in attending the Workshop, please follow this link to register.
There is a fee of EUR 250.00 per company and it will be charged separately. Companies may register as many participants as they wish.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
Burcu Islam email@example.com or
Haluk Alacaklıoğlu firstname.lastname@example.org