The EBRD is holding an online workshop on corporate governance for primary shareholders and owners of family businesses in Turkey.
The workshop will be led by the international corporate governance expert Haluk Alacaklıoğlu.
The event will cover the following topics:
1. Guide your family; manage your business successfully: the secrets of family and corporate Governance (Dr. Haluk Alacaklıoğlu, Founder, Family Business Governance, LLP)
2. Correct strategic definition in companies (Şahin Tulga, Business strategy expert)
3. Are you ready for corporate finance alternatives? (Mehmet Sami)
4. Do crises create or uncover problems in companies? (Aclan Acar, Board Member, Türk Telekom)
5. A phoenix is born from the ashes: the case of Dardanel (Mehmet Önen, GM, Dardanel)
6. Successful transformation in Funika Holding (Civan Sözkesen, Vice Chairman, Funika Holding)
Participants will be charged a fee of €100.00 per company and will receive certificates of attendance upon the completion of the workshop.