The EBRD is pleased to invite interested stakeholders and business entities in the hospitality sector to register for the Professional Development Programme for the Hospitality Industry in Croatia and Montenegro post Covid-19.
The event is organised with support from the European Investment Advisory Hub in Croatia and the European Union and the Government of Montenegro.
The pandemic had a negative impact on the hotel and hospitality industry in the past year. Faced with new circumstances, the industry is adapting to current market and operational trends in a short period, in order to continue to operate successfully and provide customer service in a safe way.
What have we learned from this crisis and what should we focus on during the recovery period? What new trends do we need to adapt to in order for the hotel industry to operate successfully in an increasingly challenging environment? Aware that the competitiveness of the hotel industry is primarily based on the knowledge and skills of employees, this development program is aimed at improving practical knowledge based on best practice experiences.
We gathered a team of international experts from the hotel industry and prepared a detailed programme around 8 modules, which combine strategic and practical knowledge in the following areas:
• sustainable development
• sales and marketing
• revenue management
• human resource management
• operations management
• performance management
The training will include a series of 15 online presentations from 14 October to 3 December 2021.
- 8 modules covering different key areas delivered in group sessions
- 8 individual/personal follow-up session after each module
- It is expected to reach up to 200 participants from Croatia and Montenegro.
- Language: English and Croatian/Montenegrin.
- EBRD team (ASB and FI/sector team) will offer its support through advisory services, present its financing instruments as well as networking opportunities