Invitation for tenders
THIS IS AN UPDATE OF THE ORIGINAL NOTICE. PLEASE NOTE THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDERS.
LOW-FLOOR 12M TROLLEYBUSES AND RELATED SERVICES
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com), on February 6, 2018. http://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/procurement/p-pn-180206d.html
Electric Transport Communal Enterprise of the City of Dnipro, herein after referred to as “the Purchaser”, intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, herein “EBRD” or “Bank”, towards the cost of Dnipro Trolleybus Project.
The Purchaser now invites sealed tenders from Suppliers for the following Contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
Contract № №EBRD-2018-1: Low-floor 12m solo trolleybuses, spare parts and equipment for maintenance and repair and related services (DDP Dnipro):
- Lot No. 1 – Supply of 32 units of low-floor 12-meter one-unit trolleybuses with a battery based off-wire operation at least 500 m on the basis of batteries, spare parts and equipment for maintenance and repair and related services;
- Lot No. 2 – Supply of 12 units of low-floor 12-meter solo trolleybuses with a power storage system providing an off-wire operation of at least 12 km with a possibility of full charge in max 20 minutes from the charging station and in-motion charging in max 30 minutes, spare parts and equipment for maintenance and repair and related services.
Tenders are invited for one or both lots. Each lot must be priced separately. Tenders for both lots may offer discounts and such discounts will be considered in the comparison of tenders.
Tendering for contracts that are to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
To be qualified for the award of a Contract, Tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- the tenderer must have the necessary financial, technical and production capabilities and capacity to perform the Contract and have the equivalent of at least 2,500,000 (two million five hundred thousand) EUR of average annual turnover for the last 3 years for Lot No. 1 and have the equivalent of at least 2,500,000 (two million five hundred thousand) EUR of average annual turnover for the last 3 years for Lot No. 2;
- The tenderer shall demonstrate that it can receive or has at its disposal liquid assets, free mortgageable value, credit lines and other financial assets that allow it to ensure the cash flow for the supplies under the Contract in an amount equal to at least 250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand ) Euro equivalent for Lot No. 1 and 250,000 (two hundred fifty thousand) Euro equivalent for Lot No. 2, respectively;
- The tenderer should have mass production experience (for the Tenderer - the manufacturer of trolleybuses) and / or experience of supplying trolleybuses (for the Tenderer - the official representative of the manufacturer of trolleybuses) for at least 1 (one) year;
- the tenderer must have successful experience of similar deliveries of trolleybuses or comparable models due to Lot No. 1 in a quantity not less than 50 units low-floor (12 meter one-unit trolleybuses or 18 meter jointed trolleybuses) for the last 3 years; due to Lot No. 2 in a quantity not less than 15 units low-flow (12 meter one-unit trolleybuses or 18 meter jointed trolleybuses) for the last 3 years;
- the tenderer shall provide accurate information on any current or past legal or arbitration proceedings related to the signing of Contracts for the last 3 (three) years. Stable trend of proceedings not in favour of the tenderer or any joint venture or consortium partner may lead to rejection of the tender;
- the tenderer must be able to perform the obligations of maintenance, repair and provision of spare parts specified in the tender documents;
- if the tenderer offers to supply goods under the Contract which are not manufactured or in any way produced by the tenderer this tenderer should be duly authorized by the manufacturer or the producer for the supply of such goods to the Purchaser’s country;
- the manufacturer of trolleybuses offered by the tenderer in the tender must have the certificate of quality management (ISO 9000 or equivalent);
- the tenderer must meet other requirements specified in the tender documents.
Joint venture, consortium, or association (JVCA) shall satisfy the following minimum qualification criteria:
- At least one partner of JVCA shall meet 60% of all the above referred qualification criteria on average annual turnover and financial resources;
- Each partner of JVCA shall meet at least 20% of all the above referred qualification criteria on average annual turnover and financial resources;
- JVCA shall meet in whole criteria for experience, as well as the eligibility and financial situation referred to above, the corresponding data, that defines the overall capacity of the JVCA, shall be specified for each partner. Each JVCA partner shall meet the requirements for historical financial performance, eligibility and trials.
Tender documents may be obtained in electronic form at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of EUR 200 (two hundred), including the VAT, or equivalent in another convertible currency or Ukrainian Hryvnia or Euro at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine on the date of payment.
Payee’s Bank: JSCB “Industrialbank”
Bank sorting code: 313849
Corresponding bank for payments in EUR: JSCB “Industrialbank”
Corresponding bank SWIFT:
Payee: “ Electric Transport” Communal Enterprise of the city of Dnipro
Payee’s Account no. for payments in UAH: 26009010006195
Payee’s Account no. for payments in EUR: 26008010006226
Upon receiving appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will be promptly sent by e-mail in MS Word and PDF formats, but no liability can be accepted for non-delivery or late delivery. In the event of any discrepancy between the Word and PDF versions of the documents, the PDF version shall prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security for Lot No.1 of EUR 25,000 (twenty five thousand) or its equivalent in another convertible currency or Ukrainian Hryvnia or Euro at the rate established by the National Bank of Ukraine as of the date of the tender security issue; for Lot No.2 of EUR 25,000 (twenty five thousand) or its equivalent in another convertible currency or Ukrainian Hryvnia or Euro at the rate established by the National Bank of Ukraine as of the date of the tender security issue.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before April 26, 2019 at 10:00, Kyiv time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
The applicable procurement rules are the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules (PP&R) which can be located at: https://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/procurement/policies-and-rules.html
A register of potential Tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
“Electric Transport” Communal Enterprise of the City of Dnipro
Contact name: Sergei Dorofeev, the Head of Monitoring and Procurement Department
Address: 49 Sergei Nigoyan Avenue
Floor/Room number: 1/10
Dnipro, 49009, Ukraine
Telephone: +380 (99) 027-29-01; +380 (56) 722-00-70
Fax: +380 (56) 371-58-61