Kremenchuk Public Buildings Energy Efficiency
Kremenchuk City Municipality (City) and Kremenchuzka Municipalna Energoservisna Kompanya, a municipal company in the City of Kremenchuk, intend using the proceeds of a loan and a grant from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank or EBRD) and a loan from the Clean Technology Fund (CTF) to improve the energy efficiency of public buildings in Kremenchuk including 38 kindergartens, 23 schools and 4 hospitals. The proposed project, which has a total estimated value of EUR 10 million equivalent, will require the procurement of the following goods, works and services:
- Energy efficiency improvement in public buildings, including the implementation of energy conservation measures, such as:
- Thermal insulation of external walls, ceilings and attic basement floors;
- Doors and windows replacement;
- Heating and hot water pipes insulation;
- Individual heat substations installation;
- Heating systems renovation (balancing, installation of regulators and thermostatic valves);
- Heating systems modernization;
- Ventilation systems renovation with heat recuperation;
- Other, as appropriate.
The contact will include the following activities:
- Preparation of design for energy conservation measures;
- Implementation of energy conservation measures;
- Provision of a performance guarantee (energy savings) with maximal duration of two heating seasons (guaranteed period);
- Monitoring, measurement and verification of achieved savings;
- Maintenance of implemented energy conservation measures during the guarantee period.
The tendering for the above contracts is expected to commence in the second quarter of 2018.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan and a grant from the Bank and a loan from CTF will be subject to the EBRD Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser's country.
Interested suppliers and contractors should register interest with:
Mr. Oleg Grokholskii
Commercial Director of Kremenchuzka Municipalna Energoservisna Kompanya
12, Zhadova Str.
39600 Kremenchuk, Ukraine