This notice updates the previous General Procurement Notices ref. 6814-GPN-39750 for this project published on www.ebrd.com in October 2013.
Republic of Serbia represented by the Project Implementing Entity, Koridori Srbije d.o.o., intends using the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development [the Bank] for a project to construct and rehabilitate certain sections of the Republic of Serbia road networks in order to facilitate sustainable economic development and ensure that the country capitalizes on its geographical position to continue its development as a key transit country on the Trans-European Network as well as to increase transport efficiency and improve traffic safety in Serbia.
The proposed project, which has a total estimated cost of EUR 50 million equivalent will require the procurement of the following goods, works and services:
- Rehabilitation of Sections of Highway E75
- Improvement of Batajnica Interchange on Highway E75
- Construction of Interchange Gramadja on Highway E75
- Design and Construction of Regional Control Centre
- Construction of New State Road Section and Rehabilitation of Existing Sections of State Roads Connecting to the Corridor X Nis – Dimitrovgrad (Highway E80)
- Consultants’ Services: Design, Construction and Safeguards Supervision, and Technical Assistance
Tendering for the above contracts is expected to begin in the first half of 2018.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules, will be open to firms from any country and will be procured using the EBRD’s Clients Electronic Procurement Platform (ECEPP) https://ecepp.ebrd.com. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact:
Koridori Srbije d.o.o. Beograd, Procurement Department
Mrs. Bojana Stojadinovic
21, Kralja Petra Street, 11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
Tel: +381 11 33 44 174, Fax: +381 11 32 48 682
E-mail: email@example.com, Web site: www.koridorisrbije.rs