INVITATION FOR TENDERS
For the procurement of 8 new multi-system electric locomotives
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published in Procurement Opportunities on the EBRD website: 13 July 2016 (8355-GPN-41125/48406).
Joint Stock Company "Srbija Kargo", Beograd hereinafter referred to as "the Purchaser", intends using the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of the Corridor X Project.
The Purchaser now invites sealed tenders from eligible suppliers for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- The scope of procurement is 8 (eight) three-system electric locomotives for freight trains traction, including training of staff for their use and maintenance, with the delivery of special tools, testing devices and spare parts.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank’s loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following requirements:
- Average annual turnover as the main Supplier (defined as invoices for the delivered Goods or Goods which are in the process of being delivered) within the last 5 (five) years, in the amount which is at minimum equivalent to 80 million EUR.
This shall be demonstrated by provision of the Company’s audited balance sheet and financial statements.
In the case of a Joint Venture of several companies, each partner shall fulfill a minimum 20% of the required average annual turnover, and the leading partner shall fulfill a minimum 60% of the required average annual turnover;
- Successful experience in the role of the main Supplier in the execution of at least 3 (three) contracts within last 5 years, each with the value of at least 30 (thirty) million EUR, which were successfully realized or their realization was in progress at the time of submission of the tender. The subject of the said contracts needs to be the production of electric locomotives with three-phase asynchronous motors. In addition, the volume of the annual production in one of the last 5 (five) years must be at least 5 (five) multi system electric locomotives
- The certificate which confirms that the Tenderer in its entirety fulfils the requirements regarding experience, staff expertise, equipment and tools for production of the multi-system electric locomotives (the Tenderer is to deliver the information on the key staff, production plants together with the equipment/machines required for the production)
- The statement that the offered type of multi-system electric locomotives is a serial product. Fulfilling of each individual requirement out of the following requirements will determine whether the locomotive is a serial product
- The offered MEL type, as a whole and the installed vital components and systems, were subject to standard testing and checking in operation. This is to be proven by submitting the list of standard tests performed on the MEL as a whole and on the vital components. Vital components mean the components whereof failure may jeopardize the safety or otherwise restrict the MELs operational properties or prevent the MEL from operating. The identical vital components also mean the components on which, due to the amendment of standards and regulations, the basic construction has been modified. The basis for the scope of required tests is EN 50215 standard.
- The Tenderer has supplied – manufactured in the past 5 years not less than 5 MELs, designed in accordance with the standards and regulations defined in the Tender Documents, fulfilling the following requirements:
- supply voltages: multi-voltage (three and more) but must include 25kV
- drive unit shall be with three-phase asynchronous motors and installed regenerative electric-dynamic brake,
- gauge according to UIC 505-1 and
- track gauge of 1435mm.
- The Tenderer must possess and submit a valid certificate for Quality Management System QMS, according to ISO 9001, or equivalent
Tender documents may be obtained from the office at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of EUR 500 (five hundred EURO).
The payment can be made by bank transfer and the documents shall be released upon provision by the Tenderer of a receipt showing that the funds were transferred to the following accounts, or upon confirmation from Purchaser’s bank that the funds have been received:
Please pay EUR___________________
INTERMEDIARY: INTESA SANPAOLO S.P.A.
/FIELD 56A/ MILANO, ITALY SWIFT CODE:BCITITMM
ACCOUNT WITH SRPSKA BANKA A.D.
/FIELD/57A/ SWIFT CODE: SRBNRSBG
BENEFICIARY: IBAN RS35295000000010636356
/FIELD 59/ SRBIJA KARGO A.D.
DETAILS OF PAYMENT: /RFB/INV.NO.______DD______
/FIELD 70/ (indicate No of invoice or contract and type of goods or services)
Payments in RSD, according to the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia on the day of the payment, can be made by bank transfer to the following account:
Banka Poštanska štedionica A.D.- Beograd: 200-2830960101033-94;
Srpska banka A.d.-Beograd : 295-0000001250024-60
If requested, the documents will be promptly despatched by courier, but no liability can be accepted for loss or late delivery.
To ensure that all tenders conform to the same acceptable technical standard and meet the minimum operating and performance requirements required by the Purchaser, a two-stage tendering procedure will be adopted.
Tenderer’s first stage Technical Proposals must be delivered to the address below on or before, 10/08/2017 until 13 h local time.
The Tenderers’ Priced Proposals, i.e. second stage tenders, must be delivered to the address below on or before the time and date of the submission deadline, which shall be notified in writing by the Purchaser to all tenderers submitting Technical Proposals, in the form of an addendum to the Tender Documents, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the tenderer’s representatives who wish to attend. Only firms and joint ventures submitting Technical Proposals will be invited to tender for this second stage.
Tenderer’s Proposals must be accompanied by a Tender Security of:
- EUR 1,000,000 (one million) or the equivalent amount in a currency of tender or in any freely convertible currency.
A register of potential tenderers who have purchased the Tender Documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the Tender Documents at, the following address:
Katarina Nešić Raković
General Manager Office
Phone/Fax: +381 11 3618 461
Cell: +381 64 842 70 49