Representatives of the Bank’s shareholders to visit the country on 1-5 June 2015
A delegation of the EBRD Board of Directors will pay a five-day visit to Ukraine on 1-5 June 2015. The visit will cover the municipality of Odessa and the capital, Kiev.
Representatives of the EBRD Board on this visit will include:
- Tamsyn Barton representing EIB
- Peter Basch representing EU
- Raphaël Bello representing France
- Anna Brandt representing Sweden, Iceland and Estonia
- Toshiyuki Furui representing Japan
- Zbigniew Hockuba representing Bulgaria, Poland and Albania
- Ove Jensen representing Denmark, Ireland, Lithuania and Kosovo
- Denis Morozov representing Russian Federation, Belarus and Tajikistan
- Paul Vlaanderen representing Netherlands, Mongolia, FYR Macedonia and Armenia
- Heinz Kaufmann representing Switzerland, Ukraine, Liechtenstein, Turkmenistan, Serbia, Montenegro, Moldova
- Artem Shevalev representing Switzerland, Ukraine, Liechtenstein, Turkmenistan, Serbia, Montenegro, Moldova
EBRD Board Directors will have meetings with the national and regional authorities, foreign and domestic investors and civil society organisations to discuss political and economic developments in Ukraine.
The EBRD is the largest international financial investor in Ukraine. As of 1 May 2015 the Bank had a total cumulative commitment of €10.94 billion in 343 projects in the country.