Эта страница не доступна на русском языке.
|Funding sources:||EBRD, NDEP Support Fund – Nuclear Window|
|Contract type:||Project goods, works and services|
|Notice type:||General Procurement notices|
|Issue date:||1 Aug 2012|
|Closing date:||1 Aug 2013
23:59PM Local time
The Northern Dimension Environmental Partnership (NDEP) Support Fund, administered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), was established in 2002 with the objective of delivering environmental improvements and reduction of risks associated with the nuclear legacy in North-West Russia.
The Federal State Unitary Enterprise “Federal Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Safety” (FSUE “FCNRS”) is the Recipient of the Grant Implementing Agreement signed with the EBRD for funding the work prior to the unloading of the spent nuclear fuel (SNF) and retrieving of radwaste (RW) from the FMB “Lepse” in a safe and efficient manner.
This notice updates the General Procurement Notice for this project published on the EBRD Web site on 05 August 2011.
The following services, works and goods are planned to be covered by the project:
· Consultancy services to support the project management unit, provide site operator services and design supervision;
· Development of the required documentation for the implementation of the works;
· Purchase, manufacture and supply of equipment and tools for the discharge of SNF and RW handling;
· Development of the infrastructure at Nerpa shipyard in the Murmansk region and Construction of the Lepse Containment Shelter and installation of equipment and facilities;
· Preparation of the Lepse for transport;
· Relocation of the Lepse from the Atomflot site to the Nerpa Shipyard;
· Placement of Lepse on the slipway at Nerpa Shipyard and establishment of the SNF compartment;
· Placing the SNF compartment within the containment shelter and establishment of the SNF unloading station and a station for loading Spent Fuel Assemblies into canisters.
It is expected that tendering will start in quarter 3, 2012. The estimated cost of the project is approximately Euro 50 Million.
The tendering process will be subject to the EBRD's Procurement Policies and Rules. Procurement shall be limited to goods and services produced or supplied from the Countries of Contributors to the NDEP Support Fund or the EBRD’s Countries of Operation.
The proceeds of the EBRD's grant will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser's country.
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact:
Mr. Mikhail Repin
Head of PMU, FSUE “FCNRS”
5 Pyzhevsky per., Moscow, 119017,
Tel.: +7 (495) 780-74-83
Fax: +7 (495) 324-02-05
with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
This notice refers to goods, works, services or consultancy services to be procured through open and competitive tendering for projects financed by the EBRD. Potential tenderers desiring additional information on the procurement in question or the project in general should, unless indicated otherwise, contact the project agency and not the EBRD.
Last updated 31 July 2012